Moral Dilema

OK its raining and I am bored mind wandering as it does.

You are on expedition in the Arctic with your best, very best mate, you know the one who will give you a reach round if the misses ain't about, there are only 2 Polar bears left in existence, one male one female. The female Polar bear attacks .

Its clear that you have 2 choices, kill the Polar bear before he kills your best mate, knowing that in killing the Polar bear you are finishing the species for good. Or let the Polar bear kill your best mate because well there are billions of people on the earth and you can surely find another best mate.

What would you do?

What makes you think anyone in the NAAFI gives a fuck about polar bears?

Oh and I don't have a bestest mate because mates are people and people are cunts.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
What's the male polar bear doing?

Tell your mate to give the male bear a blowjob then it would protect him from the female bear.

Of course, the species will still be fucked as you'll now have only 2 polar bears left, both searching for cock so it would have been easier to kill the female. Just think of the pisstaking that could be done down the pub after your mate blew a polar bear though.

Throw it a Penquin.

Oops sorry I forgot they don't eat Penguins.......... they can't get the wrappers off.

Is that my coat... taxi.

Pandas, Polar bears and Dolphins. Attention seeking cunts. Kill em all.
Any mate of mine who tries a reach around goes the same way

If there's only 2 polar bears left in existence then they aren't very likely to reproduce on a scale sufficient enough to save the species are they?
Have a bit of a laugh watching your mate get slightly mauled, no point stepping in too early, give him a chance and see how he gets on, You never know he may get lucky with a flying uppercut and leather the furry bastard.
More realistically though step in after about 20 seconds of mauling and chewing, and with your special " shooting polar bears in the face gun" blast the cunt clean into extinction, follow up by shooting seven shades of shit out of the other one so you and your mate can have matching polar bear "head and claws" capes to cut about in........fuck polar bears, they're fucking shit cunts.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
OK its raining and I am bored mind wandering as it does.
Poor lamb. I bet wicked Aunties dressed you up as a girl and called you Maude, eh?

Have you ever considered going out of the house, being less bored and giving it some in the real world? It might work. It might not. But at least you will have given it a shot.

Do you have any pics of you in Suicide Girl mode? You know. Posing in the shower with your dreadful tats on display in the mirror. And your little pert tits.

We should be together. Do not end your tragic life before we speak. PM me, yah?

Has anybody considered the polar bears' feelings in this? Perhaps some form of counselling and outreach would help - we could get to the bottom of why they polar bear(s) feel(s) so aggressive - he/she/they might be a victim in all of this as well, you know. Single-parent family, poor housing, inadequate education and prospects...

You have to stop thinking in terms of 'blame'.

No wonder polar bears are dying out. All fucking single mums aint they.

We're going down the same route with the Jeremy Kyle generation. Cunts!

Does polar bear shit smell? I think I might have trod in some, is all.

It was accidental, standing in bear shit on purpose would be plain weird

Slot the polar bears, and gain:
1) Standing favours of whatever you need from your mate, as you'll remind him of the time you saved his life
2) A nice rug (two if you slot the male)
3) A good pub story

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Slot the polar bears, and gain:
1) Standing favours of whatever you need from your mate, as you'll remind him of the time you saved his life
2) A nice rug (two if you slot the male)
3) A good pub story
Use the pelt to replace the fleabitten offering at Larkhill.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lindermyer The NAAFI Bar 85
RangeStew The Intelligence Cell 92
VerminWA The NAAFI Bar 9