Moped Snatchers ....how would deal with them

Stick them in a nice room, with a nice warm drink, talk to them gently and calmly and try to find out (a bit at a time) why they have been radicalised.....
Corbyn walt

Oh look it’s fagrat the gay tiny-dicked aerial rodent. Squeaking to us.

Don’t believe the vid??? Photoshopped was it??

Quite rested thanks.

Play nicely?? Your opening comment showed exactly where you come from, the gutter, where you probably usually play.

You appear to have contributed nothing to the thread so why don’t you stay there?
Were you crying when you typed that ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Quite rested thanks.

Play nicely?? Your opening comment showed exactly where you come from, the gutter, where you probably usually play.

You appear to have contributed nothing to the thread so why don’t you stay there?
You obviously made it a habit to fall headfirst from conker trees as a child.

You quim.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Quite rested thanks.

Cos he is trying to get tips on nicking mopeds !!
me and him have a deal on exporting them

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
An interesting BBC programe about the moped snatchers
at 17.10 we meet the the real hard cases
oddly both machines that the cops call mopeds are in fact 125cc bikes
and pretty quick off the mark

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ag, he's sleeping it off at the minute.
He'll return when he's finished a couple of bottles of breakfast.

The deadly w**ker duo still hanging around and throbbing each other.

Seems you guys can’t get enough.

Oh well as long as you get a kick can’t be all bad.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The deadly w**ker duo still hanging around and throbbing each other.

Seems you guys can’t get enough.

Oh well as long as you get a kick can’t be all bad.
Come round and realised there's several posters who had you pegged as a zipsniffer with anger issues ?
You have the deduction powers of a yoghurt pot.

As cars are almost impossible to steal without the keys bike manufacturers should follow , add fingerprint or retina recognition and they`d be too complex for the scrotes to get running , after a few years they`d run out of stolen bikes, maybe also allow the Rozzers to use deadly force to stop them ......

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
As cars are almost impossible to steal without the keys bike manufacturers should follow , add fingerprint or retina recognition and they`d be too complex for the scrotes to get running , after a few years they`d run out of stolen bikes, maybe also allow the Rozzers to use deadly force to stop them ......
that might make it easier to steal, they just cut the fingers off !! also using technology allows the brighter one amongst the rapper community to override such systems
virtually as soon as one is introduced over ride devices appear on Ali Baba
I found the alarm on my motorcycle turned off several times when visiting a friend in hospital
convinced i was being stupid, I made sure to set then keep the transponder away from my pockets
but it was still turned off, several other motorcycles had vanished in spite of having alarms, make a few enquiries and it seems a local bike nicking gang in the area had a bit of kit with them ( Bristol) luckily i fitted an Abus disc lock and a padlock and chain, and its a pretty crap bike anyway and not worth much in bits

Motorcycle Code Emulator-Motorcycle Code Emulator Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comDiagnostic Tools

that might make it easier to steal, they just cut the fingers off !! also using technology allows the brighter one amongst the rapper community to override such systems
virtually as soon as one is introduced over ride devices appear on Ali Baba
I found the alarm on my motorcycle turned off several times when visiting a friend in hospital
convinced i was being stupid, I made sure to set then keep the transponder away from my pockets
but it was still turned off, several other motorcycles had vanished in spite of having alarms, make a few enquiries and it seems a local bike nicking gang in the area had a bit of kit with them ( Bristol) luckily i fitted an Abus disc lock and a padlock and chain, and its a pretty crap bike anyway and not worth much in bits

Motorcycle Code Emulator-Motorcycle Code Emulator Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comDiagnostic Tools
I`m sure they could put half the CDI unit within the key fob or make the whole CDI easily accessible / unpluggable , no CDI means no way of getting the bike running especially if its paired with other components on the bike , the bike industry needs to try a bit harder , maybe it should be part of compliance regs if its not already.

I`m sure they could put half the CDI unit within the key fob or make the whole CDI easily accessible / unpluggable , no CDI means no way of getting the bike running especially if its paired with other components on the bike , the bike industry needs to try a bit harder , maybe it should be part of compliance regs if its not already.
Completely agree, trouble is though, when the scrotts nick the scooters, the smash the steering lock, then get pushed along by a second.
They get the thing to their hideout and sort em to run.
The 'ol Bill really need to turn the screws on these twats.

Completely agree, trouble is though, when the scrotts nick the scooters, the smash the steering lock, then get pushed along by a second.
They get the thing to their hideout and sort em to run.
The 'ol Bill really need to turn the screws on these twats.
Steering locks are not needed to make them run , CDI /ECU`s could easily be encrypted and codes only held by main agents.

Scrotes tried to nick the bike of a bloke I know.
What they didn't take into account when entering his garage was the Two rather nasty Bull Terriers that slept in there.

Police found plenty of DNA evidence.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
they often use another machine to push it away after breaking the locks, once they have the machine the security will soon be nulled
tracking devices are the way forward

they often use another machine to push it away after breaking the locks, once they have the machine the security will soon be nulled
tracking devices are the way forward
What I`m getting at is if the key fob has to be present to make it run(like many cars today) but not as part of the security system but as a part of the ECU and to buy a new one was say £3-400.00 then they wouldnt be so viable to thieves as they wouldn't spend that sort of money to get a nicked bike running, the bottom line is its impossible to get a bike running without an ECU .

Not one of the muppets picking up the pack considered for a moment that it could be an IED.
Nor presumably did the pranksters think about the bag being seen & reported as suspicious, with the ensuing costs & disruption.
Every one of them, put the knapsack on both shoulders. Suspect its all made up. Tossers.

CFB