Moped Snatchers ....how would deal with them

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The answer has already been provided on this thread.

Replace the Police with Judges.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And your signature says?
Aguind, Lord Commander of the Imperial Forces, Infector of Peoples, Waster of Worlds.
Tamer of Women, Destroyer of Futures and Crusher of All Hope.

Oh, on the site ?
Sorry, I thought you meant my business card.

Well Waster since you seem to have contributed sweet fanny adams the the subject, other than your informative comment, pray what ‘bollocks' method would you propose that might deter the present gentlemen of the road?

Or is it beneath your self perceived mightiness to concern yourself with such trivial things?

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well Waster since you seem to have contributed sweet fanny adams the the subject, other than your informative comment, pray what ‘bollocks' method would you propose that might deter the present gentlemen of the road?

Or is it beneath your self perceived mightiness to concern yourself with such trivial things?
Now that little fury is more than a nibble. 8)

Did you hit the keys extra hard to get your anger across to me ?
:-D

You fucking quim.

Development option, how about a bomb insider the bag with the detonator operated by the tethering line? The perp might not know much about it but it would make for a more spectacular video.

Also for the moped thieves has anyone mentioned brining back National Service yet?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Development option, how about a bomb insider the bag with the detonator operated by the tethering line? The perp might not know much about it but it would make for a more spectacular video.

Also for the moped thieves has anyone mentioned bringing back National Service yet?
or just adjust the braking system a trifle, so that under hard braking the pads fall out, happens easily if you forget the clips on the pins ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That’s what I said, a flying rat with a tiny hard on, pissant.
Come on you're tired now.
You should go back to bed until you can play nicely.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Also for the moped thieves has anyone mentioned brining back National Service yet?
I just don't believe the vid.

Come on you're tired now.
You should go back to bed until you can play nicely.
Oh look it’s fagrat the gay tiny-dicked aerial rodent. Squeaking to us.

Don’t believe the vid??? Photoshopped was it??

Quite rested thanks.

Play nicely?? Your opening comment showed exactly where you come from, the gutter, where you probably usually play.

You appear to have contributed nothing to the thread so why don’t you stay there?

Last edited:

Quite rested thanks.

Play nicely?? Your opening comment showed exactly where you come from, the gutter, where you probably usually play.

You appear to have contributed nothing to the thread so why don’t you stay there?
Somebody's tired.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Quite rested thanks.