Mooning on Army Equipment

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by mmm-babies-heads, Aug 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going through some old photo's as you do, saw this one and wondered just how many people on this site own similar ones. Me and my mooning friends had to build this MGB with pier to attain just the correct height for the best angle of dangle.
    Anyway just a thought, I've started the ball rolling and lets just see who owns the one with 'maximum exposure'

2. I see no balls, nor much rolling!

3. 'ang on... It's too big! i'm flappin' now! let me play with it!!

4. No exposure in your post mbh although the dog in your avatar has obviously seen something :wink:

5. It says i've attached a photo ... so where the feck has it gone..... WAIT OUT

Attached Files:

6. Is that the bridge that is visible from the left hand (If you are travelling North) of the A1, just past Newcastle?

7. 7th in from the left as you look at the photo............... :D whats going on there then?

8. Hah! That's his front bottom, obviously.

9. which troop ? because some faces ( ! ) look familiar ?

10. That was our B1 Combat Engineer Course in 1981... sh1t... I feel old again!

As Jesus said nailed to the cross " I can see my Arrse from here" Oh no, that was house.. I'll get me coat

11. You seem to have the dubious honour of having posted the only photo of a Christchurch Crib on the internet.

The RE museum mentions it, but have they got the dimensions wrong? Or was it originally bigger?

http://www.remuseum.org.uk/articles/rem_article_bridges.htm

I think your bridge was at Gib Bks, and just maybe, the scars on my shins come from those same cribs.... (probably two years later).

12. I was hoping to see loads of photos of like minded saddo's posted in this thread but as the subject of Christchurch Cribs has cropped up... here's a starter for 10

It's possible to build a pier/water tower with the cribs the wrong way up (not end ways by the way.. that's definitely wrong!) Question... As they are square, how do you know they are the right way up!! I know it's sad but it'll get the old farts thinkin'

13. isn't it the position of the welds? and the angle of the struts (facing down?) ruddy oggies........why?lol :D :D :D

14. EASY TIGER, GET BACK IN YOUR FECKING TANK....... :D :wink: :D :wink:

15. Well done 105... you couldn't resist showing off though.. on an oggy subject!! You're 10 points better off now :D :D