Moody Bitch

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Gunny Highway, Jun 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's about fcuking time one of the ARRSE ladies showed us what she's made of !! And in the Gallery right now, Moodybitch doing just that !! Well done lady! About time. If you ever bin that lazy arrsed basstard boyfriend, come up the A34 for some Manc loving.

Jizzing, I'm jizzing !!

2. looks very moody to me...and what a mood!! :lol:

3. you lot are so gulable!!! (& no I still cant spell!!)

4. For everything good you have to have a bad. . . . . . . . .therefore, I have just tried to put one on of myself !

Enjoy !!!

5. my boss has a similier set of jugs, maybe your'e related.
    the two things that make me go to work, left pink puppy and right pink puppy 8O

6. Excellent !! Just hope it's not a special forces take off photo, complete blacked off face.................

7. Not quite, just wait & see. . . . . .am waiting for the ok from Mum & Dad! (Good & Bad co's)

8. i think you should send them to me 1st gado..just so i can vet them!! :wink:

9. Ok, Mr Moderator Sir. . . . .email please (yeh right!!)

10. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Done - although not possibly what the troops were after...

11. Wow, the pic really shows off your best features. Well worth the wait...........

12. i love a picture of a girl with bulging eyes and something in her mouth , and yours are good to gado :lol:

13. where is it guys??

Rincewind

14. Don't worry about it mate, your not missing much unless you like underwater photo's.

15. oh is that her in the face mask n snorkel?

Rincewind