Monsters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by looney, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We had nightmares about them, we saw films about them.
    But we sometimes woke up with the real ones.
    Who was your Monster?
    Mine was a thing that used to frequent Broadways in the Traz. Old bast@rd and quite scary.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Dale.

3. Slasher Sonia, she used to cut her wrists to get sympathy, if you held a napkin to her cut, you got laid, mind you i also got crabs but hey ho

4. A thing called Rachel - lived in Jonny's cafe white shops, Catterick - 88 should've been the fish mongers!

5. Maxine from the Queens in Bordon. She took a 'shine' to me when i was 18 and pissed, I still feel violated.

6. I went to this theme park/zoo place in America. I think it was called something like Neverland. Anyway, It got very late so I stayed the night....... :cry:

7. I have had two, one had one leg shorter then the other and she walked with a kind of rocking rolling motion and she was a bit on the large side. The other only had one arm, but she was good.

8. Kin 'ell, where do you go on the pull, Passchendale?

9. In my defence I will give that well known excuse, I was hammered the night was cumming to a end and I needed to unload.

10. Ash Vale Lil, a slightly more mature lady (50+) who preyed on young impressionable, pissed recruits in the early 80's.

I remember waking up with sh!t on the sheets thinking I’ve crapped myself in the night to discover it was months old & then see her teeth in a glass by the side of the bed.

Is it to late to report a sexual assault I feel dirty again?

11. Where was the rest of her then, if only her teeth were left? - you never ate her, surely?. You want to be careful reporting that one chum.

12. Artemis.

26 stone of idiot.

13. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

A bird nick named Honey Monster. Because she was big and ginger.

14. There was a bird that used to Frequent the Gronks Ball in CTCRM in the 80s Just like that..........and she was Ugly to boot........and hopefully monster i was there before you............OLO

15. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Yes, Broadways in Traz had a good selection. The stomp in Chatham anyone?