Monsters

We had nightmares about them, we saw films about them.
But we sometimes woke up with the real ones.
Who was your Monster?
Mine was a thing that used to frequent Broadways in the Traz. Old bast@rd and quite scary.

Slasher Sonia, she used to cut her wrists to get sympathy, if you held a napkin to her cut, you got laid, mind you i also got crabs but hey ho

I went to this theme park/zoo place in America. I think it was called something like Neverland. Anyway, It got very late so I stayed the night....... :cry:

I have had two, one had one leg shorter then the other and she walked with a kind of rocking rolling motion and she was a bit on the large side. The other only had one arm, but she was good.

Monster said:
I have had two, one had one leg shorter then the other and she walked with a kind of rocking rolling motion and she was a bit on the large side. The other only had one arm, but she was good.
Kin 'ell, where do you go on the pull, Passchendale?

Ash Vale Lil, a slightly more mature lady (50+) who preyed on young impressionable, pissed recruits in the early 80's.

I remember waking up with sh!t on the sheets thinking I’ve crapped myself in the night to discover it was months old & then see her teeth in a glass by the side of the bed.

Is it to late to report a sexual assault I feel dirty again?

Where was the rest of her then, if only her teeth were left? - you never ate her, surely?. You want to be careful reporting that one chum.

Monster said:
There was a bird that used to Frequent the Gronks Ball in CTCRM in the 80s Just like that..........and she was Ugly to boot........and hopefully monster i was there before you............OLO

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Yes, Broadways in Traz had a good selection. The stomp in Chatham anyone?

engr172 said:
Yes, Broadways in Traz had a good selection. The stomp in Chatham anyone?
Stop! Oh the Horror!! :p I can't remember what was worse, meeting them at the Stomp even when pished, or when sober on screws looking in the dog book and seeing their passport pictures :omfg:

Olive and Kipper Feet, San Ignacio, Belize, 1973 ................

Help the night terrors are coming back!!!!!! :crying:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Amy's bar. Johore Bahru. A quite attractive lady named Lulu, but nicknamed 'Twitchy'. On account of being a raging epileptic. Tie her to a bed, climb on, start the light show, cut the ropes and enjoy the ride.

The dummy in UNFICYP, mid 80's if memory is not failing me.

I was bad...........but young and stupid covers most things then :oops:

fastmedic