Monster Motors of the 80s

My favourite was the SAAB 900 turbo.

Attachments

He's right Flamingo, put on some lycra pants and get both ears peirced.

LostBoss said:
Flamingo,

That is a hugely gay car on a het het thread, take an F.
Ever driven one? They are good fun, and sh1t hot acceleration. So go back to your pink Ford Focus, hairdresser.

If he drove one his street cred would plummet and he'd have to wear a mandatory butt plug for a month.

Gayer than Duncan Norvelle withrawing from Frank Spencers bottom

minister_doh_nut said:
If he drove one his street cred would plummet and he'd ahve to wear a mandatory butt plug for a month.

Gayer than Duncan Norvelle withrawing from Frank Spencers bottom
What street cred? :?

What a charming picture you do paint, though!

flamingo said:
Ever driven one? They are good fun, and sh1t hot acceleration. So go back to your pink Ford Focus, hairdresser.
You are the one voting for a Saab Clarissa.

Gentlemen, I give you the car most likely to kill you, backwards.

The Porker 3.3 flatnose Turbo.

A backend slippier than an oiled up thai boy in Barrymores Sauna.

Lost Boss, How dare you put up a Porker!!!!

Thats a hetero car, I stitched myself up with one on arrival in BAOR, took it home and my old man said....'Get rid or don't come home on leave again' Wise words, a 17 year old in a Quattro was going to end in tears.

I bought an Audi 100

Mag_to_grid said:
Renault 5 Gt turbo anyone? Or how about the Peugeot 205 1.9 Gti?
Or the Gordini Turbo? I'll also stick up for a couple from the land of the rising sun: Mistubishi Starion Turbo and the Mazda RX-7. Rubbery.

(BTW that thar Saab is wrong decade for starters. The proper non gay 900 Turbo was the 3 door with the triangular alloys and mahoosive turbo lag.

Civvy_Shot said:
Mag_to_grid said:
Or the Gordini Turbo? I'll also stick up for a couple from the land of the rising sun: Mistubishi Starion Turbo and the Mazda RX-7. Rubbery.

(BTW that thar Saab is wrong decade for starters. The proper non gay 900 Turbo was the 3 door with the triangular alloys and mahoosive turbo lag.
My SAAB was 1989. That's good enough for me!

Civvy_Shot said:
Mag_to_grid said:

Mate of mine who is still serving has still got an RX-7, hes spent a bomb maintaining it over the years but he loves it.

Third motor, BMW 323i

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 5
alib The NAAFI Bar 21
PE4rocks Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 10