Monster Hangovers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Draft Dodger, Jun 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whats the longest you've felt hungover for? this is day four and i still feel a bit sick.

i think i may have had a drink out of a dirty glass.

2. I know of a medic who used to put himself on a saline drip when he had a monster hangover, cured it every time !

3. i was thinking of the drip back on sunday when fluids were not an option (managed a few drinks sunday afternoon but then the 4 1/2 hour train journey put paid to that. the horror, the horror.)

4. Send Ord_sgt a PM he's the expert.

5. surely he wont be awake yet

6. He's in front of BST.

7. Best way to avoid hangovers..

Stay drunk!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did you have a good night on the lash though?

Rodney2q

9. 100% oxygen for 10 mins. Trust me, it's a winner.

10. About 4 days after drinking industrial alcohol in a punch. Some silly twat had put in Methyl rather than Ethyl (or vice versa, I forget) alcohol.

It wasn't too reassuring when he saw me 2 days later and said 'thank fuck for that - you should be dead".

11. afternoon, night, afternoon (possibly morning), night and afternoon (although sunday afternoon was not at full attack speed).

i've got a stag do in bristol this wkend as well.....

12. I've heard the same too.

13. It could also be a tumor. Food for thought...

14. Three days of end to end fun, chundering, with my arse hanging off, in then war torn Sanski Most having drunk most of a crate of 15% roadside Pivo, a bottle of local white wine and half a bottle of homemade "lemon vodka." I don't know whether it was the rat poison in the vodka, the anti freeze in the wine. The pivo was OK, I necked loads of that with no serious problems, except bouts of blindness, balance disorders and loss of speech.

15. Or meningitis....