• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Monster Hangovers

i was thinking of the drip back on sunday when fluids were not an option (managed a few drinks sunday afternoon but then the 4 1/2 hour train journey put paid to that. the horror, the horror.)

About 4 days after drinking industrial alcohol in a punch. Some silly twat had put in Methyl rather than Ethyl (or vice versa, I forget) alcohol.

It wasn't too reassuring when he saw me 2 days later and said 'thank fuck for that - you should be dead".

Three days of end to end fun, chundering, with my arse hanging off, in then war torn Sanski Most having drunk most of a crate of 15% roadside Pivo, a bottle of local white wine and half a bottle of homemade "lemon vodka." I don't know whether it was the rat poison in the vodka, the anti freeze in the wine. The pivo was OK, I necked loads of that with no serious problems, except bouts of blindness, balance disorders and loss of speech.

It could also be a tumor. Food for thought...
i'm pretty sure if i had stomach cancer i could've evacuated it with all the spewing i managed on the train north.

it was on of the high speed ones that tilt side to side as they move into the corners and once i got it into my head that this was like the motion of a boat it was game over.

i've had alcohol poisoning a couple of times in the past but for standard hangovers this one certainly seems to have legs.

Latest Threads