Monoto Monoto Monotomy..............

After years of Side-lining, and 2,5 active years as a humble, popular member of the Gentry on here, I ve decided within the last 2 weeks that you (and I) are all a bunch of boring monotonous Cunts, the same old threads, the same old Cliches, Lucrezias licking Snails, Tropper AWOL and no-one to abuse,the "you know who you d like to (tongue in cheek fuck her silly) threads, the Sh*ds, oh the Sh*ds, jokes, "When am I getting paid" threads, er, the Walt threads, the "I ll throw in a few humongous big words in to pretend I m an Academic, "in with the crowd but no Fucker knows what I m on about" thread..............

Why cant we just all be ourselves?

I m drunk, but you are ugly, only tomorrow, I will be sober.

Love/hate y all,

Gee

Been drinking alone again?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Me and Sluggy were worried so we're going on holiday to Germany to collect my new car. We'll do interesting stuff like Schnitzel and play dominoes.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I didn't even get a mention in the first post.

CUNT!!

After years of Side-lining, and 2,5 active years as a humble, popular member of the Gentry on here, I ve decided within the last 2 weeks that you (and I) are all a bunch of boring monotonous Cunts, the same old threads, the same old Cliches, Lucrezias licking Snails, Tropper AWOL and no-one to abuse,the "you know who you d like to (tongue in cheek fuck her silly) threads, the Sh*ds, oh the Sh*ds, jokes, "When am I getting paid" threads, er, the Walt threads, the "I ll throw in a few humongous big words in to pretend I m an Academic, "in with the crowd but no Fucker knows what I m on about" thread..............

Why cant we just all be ourselves?

I m drunk, but you are ugly, only tomorrow, I will be sober.

Love/hate y all,

Gee
The fucking Scarlet Pimpernel. Nice to see Mrs Nugger keeping up the weekly Bitburger duty. You must be worth it :)

If you've got that skinny harridans cd's playing all the way back I'm sure a head on collision would come as quite a relief

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Latest Threads