Monoto Monoto Monotomy..............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nugger, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After years of Side-lining, and 2,5 active years as a humble, popular member of the Gentry on here, I ve decided within the last 2 weeks that you (and I) are all a bunch of boring monotonous Cunts, the same old threads, the same old Cliches, Lucrezias licking Snails, Tropper AWOL and no-one to abuse,the "you know who you d like to (tongue in cheek fuck her silly) threads, the Sh*ds, oh the Sh*ds, jokes, "When am I getting paid" threads, er, the Walt threads, the "I ll throw in a few humongous big words in to pretend I m an Academic, "in with the crowd but no Fucker knows what I m on about" thread..............

Why cant we just all be ourselves?

I m drunk, but you are ugly, only tomorrow, I will be sober.

Love/hate y all,

2. Been drinking alone again?
  3. er,............yes
  4. Me and Sluggy were worried so we're going on holiday to Germany to collect my new car. We'll do interesting stuff like Schnitzel and play dominoes.
  5. 2.5 years as an active member?

"Join Date: Apr 2012"

Do you mean 2.5 Vim Creamola Foams?
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I didn't even get a mention in the first post.

7. The fucking Scarlet Pimpernel. Nice to see Mrs Nugger keeping up the weekly Bitburger duty. You must be worth it :)
  8. are you gonna visit me tho?
  9. Use your imagination, Fuckwit.
  10. You never asked. We're going to visit Recce19 and the Tyne cot cemetery.
  11. You poorly Oik, its Warsteiner, Ya?
  12. He s only an hour downt road. Can I crash-test your Benz?
  13. Yeah course it's insured.
  14. Sorry. Eine Koenigin Unter Den Bieren.........................only the best for the man who bravely named himself after Gubson's dog.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. To 130kmph (standard German Insurance) or the "Me" speed, 250kmph plus?