Monkey Tennis?

I dont trust Monkeys, or any Apes or Chimps or whatever the collective term is for that creature.

It started with the PG tips Chimp:

As a child i was terrified by the Chimp in human dress, I didnt find it funny, look at it, it knows too much.

Then I saw smoking Chimps, i bet its a marlboro:

smoking_chimp_1.jpg

And that little fucker in a waste coat in Indiana Jones who helped poison someone:

indy-2.jpg

I dont like their little fingers and I dont trust them.

More recently was this Einstein chimp:

einsteinmonkey26n-1-web.jpg

And today a chimp thing in a sheepskin jacket going shopping in IKEA:

Twitter1_364132b.jpg

They have been to space:

gpn-2002-000042.jpg

They have married Pop Stars:

michael-jackson-and-bubbl-001.jpg

They are just not right:

tumblr_m5mxn3ePUX1r51ucco1_500.jpg

Funny-Monkey-Couple%u002520Romeo%20Juliet.jpg

[video=youtube;6ksFf6qyhnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6ksFf6qyhnk[/video]

They can't be all bad - you're forgetting the one that nearly helped the potential Darwin award winner by ripping her face off.

Monkeys? Mwahh hah ha haaa haaaaa HA!

Infinite_Theorem.jpg

Their hands make great ashtrays and back scratchers.

Once removed and dried they can be very useful.

Nearly as good as elephant's feet for brolly holders.

One of the happiest weeks of my life was spent on a then-girlfriend's Dad's plantation. The monkeys used to do massive damage and the locals were unwilling to control them due to some local Indian monkey-God rubbish. I must have shot nearly a hundred of the filthy things with a .222. At least one I bullseye'd right up the hoop; the look of surprise on its face when I found it was a thing to behold.

One of the happiest weeks of my life was spent on a then-girlfriend's Dad's plantation. The monkeys used to do massive damage and the locals were unwilling to control them due to some local Indian monkey-God rubbish. I must have shot nearly a hundred of the filthy things with a .222. At least one I bullseye'd right up the hoop; the look of surprise on its face when I found it was a thing to behold.
I salute you sir, PM details ready for upcoming war, I need your knowledge.

I only ever shot a sheep up the arse with an airgun, however it was fascinating to see the BB stuck to its poo chute through the telescopic site..if only the Welsh kept Monkeys...