Monitoring of private homes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by John4, Dec 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lawrence evidence

Why is this illegally gathered intelligence admissible in evidence. Surly it is only authorised for and by the intelligence services not general release.
    If this kind of evidence gathering was prevalent THEN it further endorses claims by security and military experts that constant monitoring inside public homes is the norm NOW. The suspicion that Sky and all digital boxes as well as every mobile phone has the ability to be recorded 24/7 is true. Remember how long ago they placed cameras in a then investigation only crime.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You would look pretty stupid being recorded in your own home wearing a tinfoil hat. Still if that helps you face possible reality I wish you well.
  3. Errrrr .... because it was legal.
  4. They'll be fecked if they're trying to spy on me through the Sky box. Its in the cabinet under the telly, point the remote at the wall behind and the signal bounces off and through the hole for all the cables. My phone will be boring too as I rarely use it, and my calls usually go along the lines of "Running late, home at time X bye".
  5. walkyrie

walkyrie Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Any chance to a link clarifying what you're talking about?

6. Apparently, they can watch you in reverse through your TV…

It's true I tell you!!!
    • Like Like x 1

7. Does it really matter so long as the truth is revealed.....if they are murdering cnuts then deserve what they get, just as if they were terrorist or some other bunch of cocks.
  8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Actually you can also smell a paedophile through your keyboard. It's true, Chris Morris said so.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

if you play a country and western record backwards .... he gets his truck, wife, and dawg back .True
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Your right! If you play it long enough he stops whining about the crop in the field!

But beware if you play this one backwards your arse might heal up!
  11. Its all out there if you look for it. We manufacture these systems to sell to controlling nations abroad. They can record and store remotely anything said anywhere near the phone, be it on or off, and store it for life. It would be amazing if the most surveilled nation in the world did not deploy same.
  12. Fully agree with that however this thread is not about the case but about the states ability to monitor people in their homes and elsewhere. I'm a bit of a geek about the subject having been involved in covert surveillance myself at times.
  13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

This should be fun.
  14. I'm not even going to ask how you came about this video.......err, a conumdrum......I have just asked.