Mongs please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having a dig at the RLC or the AGC*, but they were the alternate Corps mentioned by the individuals.

*apart from the monkeys.

londonirish said:
wot iz a MONG an wy wont you recruit them into the Intel Cor, thats rasist innit?
No, in fact it is positive discrimination. Mongs get it easy in civvy street (and the Royal Military Police), whereas non-mongs are discriminated against, so we positively encourage non-mongs to join the Int Corps; it evens out the balance.

Fraser said:
londonirish said:
wot iz a MONG an wy wont you recruit them into the Intel Cor, thats rasist innit?
No, in fact it is positive discrimination. Mongs get it easy in civvy street (and the Royal Military Police), whereas non-mongs are discriminated against, so we positively encourage non-mongs to join the Int Corps; it evens out the balance.
Is that what my recruiter was going on about then? Except as an infantry soldier he sounded more intelligent than you (yes I am being careful about my spelling now I upset all you lot) . I am being encouraged to join the intel corps therefore I must be a non-mong, correct?

BARBGENIUS said:
Fraser said:
londonirish said:
Is that what my recruiter was going on about then? Except as an infantry soldier he sounded more intelligent than you (yes I am being careful about my spelling now I upset all you lot) . I am being encouraged to join the intel corps therefore I must be a non-mong, correct?
No, recruiters often make mistakes.

So Fraser what makes you so special? What's the most dangerous thing you've done lately, used a staple remover? Or are you the exception that proves the rule IE you are a mong but you made it through somehow?

BARBGENIUS said:
Fraser said:
londonirish said:
Why wouldn't he be more intelligent than me? Intelligence is what I work with, nobody said that I actually had to have any.

It is only too easy to assume that the Int Corps is where they pool all of the super-brains of the British Army. I would guess that some of the quickest thinking individuals are actually the infantry section commanders and the platoon sergeants.

BARBGENIUS said:
So Fraser what makes you so special? What's the most dangerous thing you've done lately, used a staple remover?
You are now an authority on danger yet you are not in the Army.

Either a Wah or Walt.

haywood I have seen my fair share of danger and am not worried about personal bravery or anything. The life of a security guard in Manchester can be quite hairy you know. I've probably seen more knives than you have seen staplers.

Mind you there was this one time at band camp :)

BARBGENIUS said:
haywood I have seen my fair share of danger and am not worried about personal bravery or anything. The life of a security guard in Manchester can be quite hairy you know. I've probably seen more knives than you have seen staplers.

Mind you there was this one time at band camp :)

Oooooh yeah, I bet it was dangerous, chasing all those chavs and smackheads.

How did you fit that in, with all your other jobs in tesco's, Macdonalds and Aldi?

Fraser said:
The Intelligence Corps has not, does not and will not recruit MONGS! Please follow the links to the AGC or RLC forums

AGC Forum
RLC Forum
I know a couple of LINGSIs that would prove you wrong me old mate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.