Mongs please read

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Fraser, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Intelligence Corps has not, does not and will not recruit MONGS! Please follow the links to the AGC or RLC forums

AGC Forum
    RLC Forum
  2. Winner. Although open to debate :D What brought that on?
  3. I'm not having a dig at the RLC or the AGC*, but they were the alternate Corps mentioned by the individuals.

*apart from the monkeys.
  4. wot iz a MONG an wy wont you recruit them into the Intel Cor, thats rasist innit?
  5. oh i don't know, we have our share of people who can't see out of the window they're licking *cough* i knowyourname *cough* :D
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You are allowed windows now??? Wow
  7. No, in fact it is positive discrimination. Mongs get it easy in civvy street (and the Royal Military Police), whereas non-mongs are discriminated against, so we positively encourage non-mongs to join the Int Corps; it evens out the balance.
  8. Is that what my recruiter was going on about then? Except as an infantry soldier he sounded more intelligent than you (yes I am being careful about my spelling now I upset all you lot) . I am being encouraged to join the intel corps therefore I must be a non-mong, correct?
  9. No, recruiters often make mistakes.
  10. Incorrect. You may have done well on the intelligence test. Intelligent people can still be mongs. E.g. Tony Bliar.
  11. So Fraser what makes you so special? What's the most dangerous thing you've done lately, used a staple remover? Or are you the exception that proves the rule IE you are a mong but you made it through somehow?
  12. Why wouldn't he be more intelligent than me? Intelligence is what I work with, nobody said that I actually had to have any.

It is only too easy to assume that the Int Corps is where they pool all of the super-brains of the British Army. I would guess that some of the quickest thinking individuals are actually the infantry section commanders and the platoon sergeants.
  13. I never assumed that after reading your lots answers to a fairly simple question :)
  14. You are now an authority on danger yet you are not in the Army.

Either a Wah or Walt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.