mongs/disabled getting their nuts off.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Jan 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't see a problem with this. I read a few years ago that some bloke in Holland managed to get a hooker paid for by their social services!

2. Isn't there a film out at the moment about some disabled guy's (IIRC the poor bugger has MS) relationship with some sort of sex therapist? Mind you, blowing your bags on the NHS is one thing, getting a prescription for your local 'gentleman's club' quite another.

3. The poor fuckers need to blast the bags in to something...! what sort of cunt heads such an enquiry!!

4. For everything else, there's always Rule 34...

5. I saw a docu about similar stuff years ago. Disabled, and I don't just mean missing a leg or such, but proper windowlickers, unable to walk, sit up, dress themselves, or even speak properly, were getting fixed up with hookers by their carers. Against the rules, but they still did it. Mentally these people were the same as anyone else, they studied and held conversations, made their own decisions.

I once stayed at a B&B in Blackpool. The Scottish woman who ran it told me she once worked in mental health, and that the home she worked at used to take the windowlickers out once a month to shag prossies, and put it down to a "shopping trip". The effect was that it calmed them down and made them less likely to kick off.

Fuck all wrong with this. It would be a great idea if our nonces were put in this position, unable to enjoy a sex life with kids or unwilling adults. There would be no nice carer to get them fixed up.

6. ‘exploitation and abuse’ of vulnerable people...What a bunch of utter, utter, utter c*nts!

7. There's a "speshul" gaff here in Koln, that's Cologne in old money, where after a morning of rigid window licking under the steely gaze of the nuns, they get to "play out" at lunchtime. Suddenly the small side street fills with crowds of rutting and masturbating mlaars who have had to keep their keks on all morning!

It's like Wallsend on a giroday!

8. All it needs is for a lawyer to chant the mystical and magical incantation 'human rights' and the council will be paying for the toms and smoked kippers.

I actually agree with the policy - let the poor fuckers get their rocks off.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have a friend who has worked at the place in question. It is a care place for serving or ex serving service people, mostly spinal cases. A lot of wheelchair bound young men who have needs. When not getting pissed and falling out of their chariots.. I would hope someone would do the same for me, where I ever in that situation.

Rather than censure they deserve an award, possibly an initiative award and financial support.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Perhaps we could start a " Shags for Heros"....I d put 20 quid in the pot..!

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's a nice gesture, but would probably get you something like your avatar for looks and desperation. Imagine seeing that crawling up your duvet, and being bedbound with no chance of escape?

The horror, the horror...

• Like Like x 1
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

It's not as far fetched an idea as it seems. A number of nations have " comfort stations" for their troops. Might have trouble getting Dave cameron on board - although on present form he would be enthusiastic about the gay coupling - but Clarckson and other s may be keen.

13. old_fat_and_hairy

We could call it 'Whores for Heroes'

Would need a seperate dept for the relief of female soldiers, I'm sure there would be volunteers from this site.

• Like Like x 2