• Bored, regular posters on a wind-up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malicious little sh*ts, trying to de-rail the threads

• Journos trying to provoke ill-considered comment

• Total voters
I'm curious about ragyman/anya/et al.

I may be imagining it but, it seems to me, that there is a conspicuous degree of idiocy, which all all these characters have in common.

Having read a considerable number of their posts I have to conclude that the 'mong' quotient, displayed by these folk, far exceeds what one might 'normally' expect.

It is, if anything, just a little too studied; a little too calculated..?

Comments?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ragyman/Anya MRG or whoever he/she/it is pretending to be today does seem to post in a deliberate fashion.

I too find it very hard to believe that the level of idiocy shown in his/her/it's various scribbles is really from a mong type, especially when there have been other posts where the written style is markedly improved.

Actually I'd rather like it to be one of the regulars who's pulled a mega wind up !
I can see a strange attraction just finding how many would get wound up by the drivel.

Will the real Anya M/Grayman/Rag many/GayRMan/MayGran please stand up ?

Go 1 m8, iss jussa larf innit ?

Hello everyone it's Ragy just in case you couldn't tell :lol:

Can I just make it perfectly clear that I'm not Anya in disquise. Because Anya is firstly 'female' and looking for a man in green and secondly in Londonshire and I'm fae Scotland and I'm a man in green and I am male, or at least I've been living my life as one.

Now let's all go to the What do we think of AldAdam thread above this one.

See you there.

FMOB!
It's actually coherent for once! :lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
ragyman said:
Hello everyone it's Ragy just in case you couldn't tell :lol:

Can I just make it perfectly clear that I'm not Anya in disquise. Because Anya is firstly 'female' and looking for a man in green and secondly in Londonshire and I'm fae Scotland and I'm a man in green and I am male, or at least I've been living my life as one.

Now let's all go to the What do we think of AldAdam thread above this one.

See you there.

Cutaway said:
I too find it very hard to believe that the level of idiocy shown in his/her/it's various scribbles is really from a mong type, especially when there have been other posts where the written style is markedly improved.
QED