Mongite Kids and sex changes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wonk_Mog, Dec 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Marital neice has this littel Fecker who is 12 yo and is supposedly autistic. Thsi is to the extent that she has to take him with her into the ladies bog and point him in the right direction every time he needs pandering to, (pretty ridiculous if you ask me). I am hosting her mother on Christmas day, should I advise her to get him a sex change as he can't keep this up for much longer, 13, 14,15 it will go on.
    Any body else had experience of this?

2. No but my missus keeps hitting me everytime I shout Pan face whenever I see the Mong off eastenders!!!

3. Sounds like he knows what he is doing, getting into the girlies bogs and kopping an eyeful.
    W ank material for later.

4. either that or he likes licking the tiles in the ladies??

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't stress about the bog situation. When they come round, just sit him in front of the PC and direct him towards the CIA website. He should be off your hands within 12 to 18 months!

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So, basically nothing wrong with him then? :twisted:

7. I don't think my sis in law will see the joke but I will put it to her. She is going to have to look after him for a week next year when slut mother goes away tyo do college exams.

8. why wasn't it put down at birth?

9. Problem didn't emerge until he was 6 after she ran off with some chav. Maybe that was the cause.

10. I'm afraid you've got a broken one there, so unless you can exchange him or get rid of him..you're stuck with it. tough tits.

oh ..merry christmas.

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Maybe the mong's not a thick as people think & is practicing 'reverse pedophillia' where said mong get's her to interfear with him......

Or he's practicing tile grouting....

12. True to an extent I suppose, mind I wouldnt mind getting stuck across the mother sometime. She might breed bads but she looks like a good feck so who cares.

13. This isn't about the kid and the sex change,this is about wether you should get across its mother .My vote is yes,and make the kid watch.

14. Book a holiday in Portugal then.

15. Start renting the little blighter out to your neighbourhood kiddy-fiddlers at a couple of hundred an hour. You should make a mint before his arrsehole gives out, and he'll be crap at giving evidence.