Mongi see, Mongi do

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hellsbrink, Jul 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 4
  1. I thought the one in the suit was a dyke
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

They seem happy enough and went somewhere they both like.

Are we required to be outraged? It's just that it's Sunday and I haven't the energy.
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Has someone put him through a boil wash since he bought that suit, or is he hoping to grow into it one day?
  4. No it's Sunday and until I get into MB tomorrow I've got no-one to take the piss out of.
  5. We've all shagged worse.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. For those who've viewed the thread.

7. Nah, that's a ditch......... well clogged.

I suppose they carried on the tradition and tossed their used containers out of the limo's windows.
  8. Wot? the geezer on the right??? Pfft!! YOU might have! I was a Guardsman and had 'standards' . . .I think. . .
  9. I've got standards!
    Ok so they are lower than a whales foreskin, but I still have them.
  10. It's not what I'd want to do but they've declared their commitment to each other without bankrupting themselves at the first opportunity. Why should they feel pressured into holding some extravagant ceremony? Look at some of the abominations that are created with the addition of money - they'd be held to ridicule by most of ARRSE.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Fair play to them! Given the choice of spending a fortune on a reception so other people can get fed and drunk, or feeding them mcdonalds and using the cash saved for something more worthwhile, I'd be doing the same!

Actually, that's a lie. In the unlikely event I were to ever marry again, it would be with two strangers off the street as witnesses and the only reception they'd see is the town hall front room!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Why not do it at home then, not outside a fuckin McDonald's !

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

13. Too right. Look what these two twats did :omfg: