Mong States.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by inbredyokel666, Apr 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read this one this morning, and it beggars belief.

The knobs in charge of this circus, get their ar$es kissed wherever they go, and they get patted on the back for having one of the most backward, idiotic and nazi regimes going.

They give me the right hump.

Can we have a whip round and send that Jeremy Kyle there?
  2. Never saw that coming, did he?
  3. So it's not exactly the place to buy the missus a box of Black Magic for her birthday.

4. You'd be safer with a box of chocolate fingers.
  5. Just like that twat behind the counter at the Shell garage, they have the keys to turn on the pumps.
    They might be retards but we keep them sweet cos we need fuel.
  6. Add Saudi Arabia to the list of 'Mong States':

North Korea; Yemen; Zimbabwe; Burma; Great Britain and Saudi Arabia.
  7. UK, USA,Russia, China,France, all permenant member of UN Security Council and the biggest gun runners/arms dealers. Hypocrisy Rules
  8. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

"There is no legal definition of witchcraft in Saudi Arabia, but horoscopes and fortune telling are condemned as un-Islamic. "

So basically it is down to the whims of the judge on the day... Gotta love kangaroo court law and order. Bring on the building of a couple of douzen new nuclear reactors and hydrogen fuel cell cars. That'll put them in rheir place
  9. There is a story about Kelvin McKenzie when he was editor of the The Sun and he sacked his horoscope bloke for recycling old predictions instead of bothering to make up new ones.

McKenzie called him into his office and handed over a letter which began:'As you have no doubt forseen...'

Arf arf.
  10. Sorcery? That's Mutaween speak for 'I don't like the shape of your nose son'.
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Probably best if Harry Potter forgot about his plans for an Ali Babba tour of the Middle East.
  12. Isn't it time Mystic Meg did a Saudi tour?
  13. it's probably the sort of place that you could buy a new missus for your birthday. The food my be better in Thailand though.

But seriously, why are we firing up the bus over this? Yes they hve an opressivee regime, but if you don't like it then don't go to the most Idlamic country in the world. There's nothing to see there if you're not a Muslim anyway. I do feel a little sorry for the current inhabitants but thy can always move to another nearby state of they find it too hard to cope.
  14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What about that portly gentleman with sodomite tendencies who used to appear on GMTV?
  15. Yes...he's probably going to base his "Not guilty" plea on that very thing!