Mong Pics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hitlerwasabitnaughty, Jul 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right Moonunits.

Was in the Bank today to do some serious begging when I saw this character come in to pay money into his account.

I especially like the trackie bottoms and the sandals -the ZENITH of Mong Sartorial elegance. Just had to take a piccy for you all with my mobile.

Now come on, lets see who can post the best piccies of mongs that they have GENUINELY taken themselves.

Attached Files:

• mong.jpg
      File size:
      47.3 KB
  2. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

DD, this is you. we know this. admit it! your wife says stop dribbling on the cat and give the bank manager a nosh to get that loan for those drool resistant windows. :twisted:
  3. LOL You've loads of mongs where you live papa. You shouldn;t have any problems - thats if you know how to work your phone that is.

But really you're just scared to post one of yourself....................................Air Defender.
  4. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

phone? mmmllllaaaarrrrr.

touche on the mongs in stoke though... you born here by any chance? 8O

air defender? pah! you know i am gunnery. gunners quadrant is the cloud punching BQMS biff here. :D

nice new avatar by the way. Mrs DD been going through your family photo album again? :mrgreen:
  5. Never mind trying to wind me up you QM Store Shelf.

Get out there taking photos of your inbred relatives and post the piccies on here for a laugh.
  6. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

unlike the drooling sub-humans north of haidrians wall, we english are not interbred... unless you're from liverpool.

i have a photo or two of mongs that contaminate or gene pool, but you're wife said your kids don't need the hasstle of ARRSE stalkers. so it's your parents and inlaws it is then! :twisted:
  7. Look so you're really from Liverpool - I suspected that.

Get taking piccies!!!!
  8. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

me? a stinking scouse chav smack-head? nope. guess again.