Mong Painters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bullet Sponge, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well imagine my joy when on arriving home I found that I had received some post from the MFPA (mouth and foot painting artists). I eagerly tore open the envelope to see what artistic extravaganza could be enclosed and was overjoyed to see that they had sent me a sample of their new range of Christmas cards showing reproductions of paintings by mouth and foot artists.

On having a look through the offerings I was impressed by the standard of art then one thing dawned on me, not a single one of the paintings was of a mouth or indeed a foot. How fucking dare they!!!

Quite frankly I'm outraged. :x

How should I react to this blatant deception?
  2. Smack 'em the gob and stamp on their toes.

Any foot and mouth paintings? Nice heap of smouldering cows perhaps.
  3. Were they paintings of cows foaming at the mouth?
  4. No, not a single one. I get the impression that the jokers that sent me the cards weren't taking it seriously. :x
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

No feet, no mouths, now cows. OUTFACKINGRAGEOUS!

I'd send them a letter back, except, put a sock in the envelope with a note saying "See? It's not a fcuking letter is it? Next time, send me what you say you are sending me!"
  6. excellent :salut:
  7. I have decided that I shall post them the following card by way of a reply.

8. its bad enough that YOU will never go to heaven but to condemn my entire office to hell by making them snigger at that card is JUST NOT ON!!! Have you NO self control BS??