Mong Idol

Looks like they've harvested all the Saturday night karaoke candidates from my local!

MsG

Bugsy7 said:
Looks like they've harvested all the Saturday night karaoke candidates from my local!

MsG
I think there should be a robustly enforced law to stop Mongs performing in a public place. Their dulcet tone is an affront to the rest of us and any one of them who mlaaars in public should be thrashed within an inch of their lives and thrown in the tower for 20 years. Anyone fancy petitioning the Government with me on this one?

Oh for a hand grenade...

Bless their little cotton socks.

the little dude with all the twirly stage stealing was a legend!

I am very worried, i'm having erotic thoughts about me, them, vodka and a gpmg with a suitably long belt of ball.... oh feck,,, i need kleenex!
I'm sorry your honour, MDN told me to do it, he's the devil you know!
pomps walks free!

I nearly peed my pants watching that, I loved when they all sang the chorus together hahahahaha!!!! :lol: fecking brilliant!!!!

pomps said:
I am very worried, i'm having erotic thoughts about me, them, vodka and a gpmg with a suitably long belt of ball.... oh feck,,, i need kleenex!
I'm sorry your honour, MDN told me to do it, he's the devil you know!
pomps walks free!

your not alone.

Guys - been around a bit, but still makes me pi$$ myself, splurt coffee on screen and gets mrs jasonl64 asking why the hell are you crying on the floor -

Ladies and gentlemen, I present The Kids From Widney High (remedial class)...

Funny as FCUK

You can just imagine all the other kids in the school being made to buy copies of the single...... Now gathering dust in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

Pure Pop genius! (though I'm not going to ask how you found it). :D

jasonl64 said:
Guys - been around a bit, but still makes me pi$$ myself, splurt coffee on screen and gets mrs jasonl64 asking why the hell are you crying on the floor -

Ladies and gentlemen, I present The Kids From Widney High (remedial class)...

Funny as FCUK

i use i tunes for my media player and forgot to delete it, so i go for my morning run and all of a sudden my ipod comes alive with the sound of widney high, well their was no chance of finishing the run after that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 24
Stavanger The NAAFI Bar 102
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 171