Money windfall

Morning Princess, see you're out of bed, Tax as you know is a subject like Pensions. There's what most know and then there's the bigger picture.
Morning petal.

You've let the cleaner in, then? :)

BiscuitsAB

LE
There are (as you know) two kinds of IFA; Restricted, and Whole of Market.

The former deals with a limited range of products, often because they're not interested in eg. VCTs.

Whole of Market IFAs deal with the whole spectrum of financial products ( mortgages don't count in this respect.)
So an IFA is an IFA because they aren't tied to a product provider , irrespective of WoM or Restricted? So basically you agreed with me.

So an IFA is an IFA because they aren't tied to a product provider , irrespective of WoM or Restricted? So basically you agreed with me.
Agreed but expanded upon.

nah, left the house 07:30 for an 11:00 in Southend to do some tax planning for an accountant and then on to two in the City, the last with the VP Global sales of one the the Big Antivirus Companies in the world to talk through getting them carbon neutral. Cleaners is Friday.
Nice.
Don't forget DB SSAS... :)

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
What happens if you have inherited a sum totaling over 1.2 million, what would the military do with you? If you mentioned it to your Coc.
I have the Gen on this, but i need to make sure you are legit - can you please PM a photocopy of both sides of your bank card, along with address, mothers maiden name and your DOB?
Make sure its a PM though, dont want everyone doing the same thing seeing your details...

Latest Threads