Money Off Flowers

If anyone is going to buy flowers for Mothers' Day, go to Interflora.com and get £5 off.

As the server went down earlier, they are giving a fiver off to those who couldn't order. I am one and thought I wouldsave any ARRSE members the cost of a couple of pints.

when you pay, go to the "Enter Voucher Code" and type in "mother5". This will get you £5 off the price.

Hope it save someone some dosh.

Moodybitch,

Flowers are traditional and can be appreciated by all that visit with the typical "Ooh, what lovely flowers".

I can't see house guests saying, "Oooh, multispeed action and a clit stimulator, what a wonderful Son".

Papa, if you buy the flowers that get you some beck door fun with Moodybitch, don't forget to get your fiver off. With that cash I'm saving you I think it would only br fair to let me sit in the corner and watch the beautiful moment of your union.

IdleAdjt said:
Papa, if you buy the flowers that get you some beck door fun with Moodybitch, don't forget to get your fiver off. With that cash I'm saving you I think it would only br fair to let me sit in the corner and watch the beautiful moment of your union.
as long as you bring the video camera, it's a deal, mate! :D

How much for a copy. It had better be good, after the sight of Cait's hoop being stretched by MDN, it has a lot to live up to.