Money Off Flowers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by IdleAdjt, Mar 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone is going to buy flowers for Mothers' Day, go to and get £5 off.

As the server went down earlier, they are giving a fiver off to those who couldn't order. I am one and thought I wouldsave any ARRSE members the cost of a couple of pints.

when you pay, go to the "Enter Voucher Code" and type in "mother5". This will get you £5 off the price.

Hope it save someone some dosh.
  2. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

oooh, a fiver less! to the pub!! :twisted:
  3. I typed in 'MotherFcuker' and got a free dildo 8O

Who needs flowers!
  4. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

will you marry me?
  5. Yes, but only cos you can breathe through your ears.
  6. Moodybitch,

Flowers are traditional and can be appreciated by all that visit with the typical "Ooh, what lovely flowers".

I can't see house guests saying, "Oooh, multispeed action and a clit stimulator, what a wonderful Son".
  7. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

exellent, do you take it up the arrse too?
  8. Unfortuately (for you) I do not engage in that activity. But (in the sprit of the thread) if you buy me some flowers I may reconsider
  9. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

oh alright then, it's a deal. :p
  10. Papa, if you buy the flowers that get you some beck door fun with Moodybitch, don't forget to get your fiver off. With that cash I'm saving you I think it would only br fair to let me sit in the corner and watch the beautiful moment of your union.
  11. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

as long as you bring the video camera, it's a deal, mate! :D
  12. How much for a copy. It had better be good, after the sight of Cait's hoop being stretched by MDN, it has a lot to live up to.