Money making idea!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've got a sure fire money spinner here:

Emergency Rain Burkas

Have you ever suddenly realised that there are men present, or that it looks like rain is on the way?

Worry no more! If you have one of our Emergency Rain Burkas in your handbag, you can be sheltering from the male gaze and the British weather in a trice!

Available now for only 2.50 (one size fits all)

P.S. Can also be worn by RAF personnel who want to hide their uniforms.

Please post any other sure fire money spinners, and we can all be millionaires by next year!

2. Is it a trick of the light or have you found someone who produces purple bin bags?
  3. I think it's a trick of the light, but if you're interested in getting some in purple, I'll see what I can do?

Are you Greek Orthodox?
  4. How about flogging these on Arrse.
    Only £2.99
    All proceeds to an Arrse charity.

5. Does no-one else see the potential market for this product?

Or have any other money making ideas?
  6. How about selling sand to arabs? I am sure we could make money there?
  7. I once sold the link, to TV-Links on ebay for 2 quid! Some people, eh!

Although, tbh, I'd not chance it again, seeing as the lad who owned the site got nicked for running the site.
  8. Big mortgage?
    Need money fast?
    Want to exploit the public's goodwill?
    Have an unnecessary child?

Where the sun always shines on your bank balance!
  9. Well as long as it's the golden beach type rether than that fine dust gets in everywhere shoite they have at the moment in some places!
  10. We could take people's countries off them and sell it back piece by piece. An idea that never seems to go out of fashion.
  11. An LE Capt once told me how, whilst a Cpl, he had accidently ordered 10,000 bin bags instead of 100 whilst on ex in Belize. Turning this fcuk-up to his advantage, he started selling them to the locals as raincoats. Even had photos of them proudly wearing their new waterproofs around for weeks afterwards.