Money down the drain..............UKSC(G) move to Beilefeld!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by soprano54, Sep 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This should have happened back in 92 during Options for Change IMHO! Instead public money has been wasted the 'Civil Serpents' in a life style that is completely alien to the rest of BFG. Now that they're moving up to Bielefeld that station is undergoing a few changes to suit them ie moving an entrance to what will be the main HQ to the front of a block from where it is now at the rear and installing a lift! It's only got two floors FFS, I wonder how much else gets changed..................new NAAFI maybe just in time for everybody to leave Germland in 2015!

2. Are civil servants staying in Germany?

3. Is the lift to comply with Disabled Access legal requirements?

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

can they not just put a stanner in?

5. Well some of those UKBCs have been out there (out of touch) for so long they will need wheelchair access in their new shinny HQ ^~

6. Why don't more buildings have lifts then? Would make moving in/out less of a fcuker.

7. That only counts in new build. Existing buildings can run with a managment plan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where are they moving to in Bielefeld? Old name Mossbank bks/new name Rochdale bks?

I might have left ein halb haenchen mit pommes back there in 93 so could they post it to me. I'm peckish.

9. Catterick!