Monday morning at dark o'clock...

We've just migrated all our email accounts over to match our new alien overlords.

Of course there wasn't a back up taken first (we were locked out of our accounts over the weekend which we were not warned about)

Obviously some accounts just emptied themselves of contacts, diary dates etc

Now, back to seeing what there is on Reed and Linkedin

Maybe you should ping Sundar Pichai (Google) and Satya Nadella (Microsoft) for your IT needs. ;)
The exceptions that prove the rule I think you'll find.

We've just migrated all our email accounts over to match our new alien overlords.

Of course there wasn't a back up taken first (we were locked out of our accounts over the weekend which we were not warned about)

Obviously some accounts just emptied themselves of contacts, diary dates etc

Now, back to seeing what there is on Reed and Linkedin
Ah, corporate competence.

If only there was some.

Did the school run, had breakfast and a brew at a lovely little bijou cafe I like while I read the Times, went back to bed, got up for lunch (bacon grill and fried egg banjo) which I shared with the dog, watched a bit of council scum in shyte houses on the telly, now on the school run again. Being retired is gash!

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Serves the OP right for leaving the Army and getting one of them real job whatsits in the real world and having to pay mortgage, council tax, dental treatment, utilities etc like real people and pay for adventure training and sports like they do in the real world.

This real world is starting to grate on me a little bit too if I'm honest.

This morning I discovered they've changed our free tea bags for the Yorkshire Tea "one cup" variety. I have to use two of them now to get the same strength brew.

I got an email today. That's 2 already this month. Shit just got real...

Real life is hard.

I went for a game of golf,cut the grass when I came home.I enjoy retirement.

It's monday evening but I now have to look for and apply for more jobs. Just got rejected from the two I applied for. I was this close to getting one of them. Sigh.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's monday evening but I now have to look for and apply for more jobs. Just got rejected from the two I applied for. I was this close to getting one of them. Sigh.
Good luck in your search.

I look to your Tuesday morning roll back, all Monday’s work disappeared and the servers down to 10%

I got an email today. That's 2 already this month. Shit just got real...

Real life is hard.
I got to work just after 7 this morning. Allowing for 10 minutes or so for the duff PC to boot up, I had waded through the huge cough pile of emails awaiting my attention and was all done by just after 8. I am now looking very busy. Oh yes, very busy indeed.