Monday, 13 Dec 2004, 0006hrs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dui-lai, Dec 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .......I go to the NAAFI bar expecting abuse and general shiit and we are having chit-chat about how to be serious about drugs..........

WHAT THE FECK IS HAPPENING HERE FOLKS!!!!!!

Do we have the arrsehole brigade in for serious discussion? Its the NAAFI for fecks sake!!!! Are these folks really in or are they fecking wannabes????

What happened to the NAAFI bar, lets go back to the days of abuse and derogatory conversations :evil:

2. It came from a rather serious discussion that came from the usual random slinging of mud and abuse that is put in true naafi discussion dui-lai.

Many apologies, won't happen again :)

3. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

bloody students

4. Bloody gunners.

5. Did you see the link to milf hunting?

6. Missed it, was in too much of a strop :oops:

7. Dui-lai in a strop !!!??? 8O ignorant sod more like :wink: said ello when you came in and you blew me out :( pmsl ... Ant was giving his advice on life and girlfriends/drugs to someone joining the marines.... Fatherly figure that he is :lol: Toonie x :roll:

8. Shut up you whining medic. Get back to licking the sweat off your grannies back while youre giving her one :twisted:

Is that more the kind of thing you were looking for :wink:

9. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Bloody best watch himself.

10. Thats more like you chocolate ring loving hairey backed troll, with an arrse like a pizza

11. :lol: Lmao I need dui-lai !! 8O just fell of my chair laughing at the responses to this thread, ouch :oops: :lol:

12. And as for you; you balding bra wearing 4 eyed spec wearing twat don't even get me started on you

13. 8O who 8O

yes a bra wearing twat I might be.. but not balding or have specs :cry: love you too Ease :wink: :lol: (will get my coat and return to my corner in Naafi chat)

14. Season of good will and all. I love you to Toonie