Monckton: the Legend - Is anyone still thinking of voting UKIP?

https://bbickmore.wordpress.com/lord-moncktons-rap-sheet/

This is a hell of a read regarding the man behind UKIP - Monckton misrepresents himself as a Member of the Lords (he is a Lord), claims to have cured AIDS and even won the Falklands back for us

"that, as a member of Margaret Thatcher’s policy unit, he suggested spiking the Argentines’ water supplies with a “mild bacillus” so the British troops could more easily win the Falklands War. He said he believed Thatcher had followed his advice, even though this would clearly have been a violation of the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention."

I love a mature political discussion, don't you?

Climate Asylum
A Republican Scientist Advocates Sane Energy Policies

Nope, that author certainly doesn't have an axe to grind at all, at all.

As it's the NAAFI, spunkbubble, thundercunt, etc, etc.

thCAWDKOUK.jpg

FHA

LE
Cheers. One of those climate loon blogs is it? Well it's fcuked my phone just looking at it.
Monckton has been a great source of entertainment handing them their arses on a plate over the years.
Anyone who pisses off those sanctimonious pricks gets my vote (no matter how mental he is.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philc

LE
Why would some septic mormon write this jibber jabber and even more importantly why would any one take it seriously?

The garbige on the net and those actively searching for it astound me.

To be honest I wasn't really aware of Lord Monckton's activities until now having gone looking for info on Monckton coke works (Barnsley) and clicked on it by accident - he sounds like he has been really busy!!!

I've only just read the mormon provenance of this, the Telegraph seem to like him!

To answer your initial question - Yes!

To be honest I wasn't really aware of Lord Monckton's activities until now having gone looking for info on Monckton coke works (Barnsley) and clicked on it by accident - he sounds like he has been really busy!!!

I've only just read the mormon provenance of this, the Telegraph seem to like him!
So who will you be giving your vote to Pip? Do tell?

I didn't think thinking and voting UKIP could go in the same sentence!
(This should be fun) FIX BAYONETS!!

Latest Threads