Monaco GP

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Frangipano, May 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With it's narrowness and general ack of overtaking opportunities, is the Monaco GP a relevant round in the Formula 1 GP Season or just the sport and TV pampering to Monaco Royalty and the monied classes?
  2. You did actually watch todays race didn't you? What better drama and challenge do you need out of a race track?

3. Monaco is almost impossible for overtaking, I've played Playstation F1 with my son, I know!

I hope Hamilton does not win this seasons F1 title. Nice guy but he's been bigged up way out of proportion to his rookie talents and another season or two eating more humble pie will be better for the sport. I think Jensen Button has potential to do well in the sport one day.... loser!
  4. A fantastic race today, Ironic that a mistake by Hamilton ended up being the defining moment of his race.
    In the last few years i have avoided F1 as it was like watching paint dry but this years racing has been great