Molle yoke

I want a molle yoke in multi cam. I want something you know a little special, any ideas ?

I was looking at that

Ive got one of Boris's belts and its F@CKING MEGA !! just looking at yokes now Ive been looking at Dragons patrol yoke and Dixie's corners spider yoke

Don't go buying one, I have a new design I want to try.
Cost you a Guinness some time.
Gis a couple of weeks Coops.

PS I ferkin lurved the 90210 thing B!

Ive got one of Boris's belts and its F@CKING MEGA !! just looking at yokes now Ive been looking at Dragons patrol yoke
I have the old type DPM one with fixed pouches in the garage hanging on the wall doing nothing.

if you want you can have it on the cheap to decide if you like the general idea before coughing up big money for something proper.

I'm getting excited about that Thanks

If The Coops' one looks good I might find some cash for one too. (Just wish I had got in there first)

Any idea where I could get a multicam bayonet frog? Can't find one anywhere.

Im sure one of us could make one

G1098 do molle bayonet frogs

Them Dragon Yokes used my US LBV as the pattern, when they moded it for me they didn't give me a discount for using it so i've never shopped there again. cnuts

G1098 do molle bayonet frogs
there nothing special though if someone could knock them out with a bit if molle on the front ( like the vanguard bayonet slip ) they would be on to a winner

there nothing special though if someone could knock them out with a bit if molle on the front ( like the vanguard bayonet slip ) they would be on to a winner
where are these mythical items I cant see them on their site G1098 Tactical ???

He's got them in his shop. Its just down the road from me I always pop in when I'm down there for a nose around

Its a normal looking bayonet frog with molle on the back