Molle battle belt

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Ninja101, Jun 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, this is my first post so go easy. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to get any good reviews on these. Has anyone used them and can anyone recommend any good set ups? Thanks in advance
  2. BCB do a ballistic MOLLE style belt, its called the exo-flex ballistic belt

MOLLE interface
    Spacer inside fabric to allow ventilation and comfort
    Fastening side release buckle is adjustable from both sides for ease of tightening in use
    Ballistic protection: UK HOSDB standard HG2 (hand gun level 2) KR1 (knife resistant level 1) AND the German Police standard Schutzklasse 1
    Fragmentation resistant with a V50 of 583 m/second
  3. Am patiently waiting for the courier to deliver mine from Boris, cant fault his customer service and attention to detail.
  4. Whereas I can fault bloody Royal Mails understanding of the term "Next Day!"
  5. Cheers lads, I have seen some very promising post's about you and your kit like boris, have you got any photos of your kit
  6. Can it be worn in a mere skirmish or do you have to be in a "Battle" to wear it?
  7. Here you go folks:

This is a set just done for a forum member.
    5.56 pouches
    9mm pouches
    waterbottle and utility

He's also having one of these:
    ImageUploadedByARRSE1308285683.696881.jpg for PRR and one of these:
    • Like Like x 4
  8. And he's well chuffed with quality etc, I can see why thecoops keeps raving about the belt, it seems to be 'future proof' as well with points for a yoke as and when necessary, alos places for drop leg platforms to be fitted if you're into that sort of thing, I admit to being a bit dubious about not needing a yoke but as it fits 'over' the hips it stays in one place, will find out for certain once the rounds are in the mags.
  9. Wow the custom stuff looks exactly like the kind of stuff im looking for. I cant find MOLLE Water bottle / utility pouches anywhere!!
    Do you have a website Borris??
  10. No I got it wrong, sorry.
  11. No worries chaps!
    No website at the mo - just word of mouth really (For the discerning chap of course!)
    PM if you want details though I'm pretty busy at the moment.
  12. Like the look of the holster,
    looks similar to a 'WEBTAC® Horizontal Holster'
    pity they dont make them anymore
  13. Cannot beat the diversity of the Blackhawk SERPA holster with disconnect kit.
  14. I like this idea

cap it off with a patrol yoke and you can pretty much customise all the front... o rjust wear the triple pouches with a man bag or something.