Mojo booster: Office 2010 Professional Plus for £8.95

You need to get on to DII: https ://sabs.sbl.r.mil.uk

msr

zenith69uk said:
I'm a nightmare, what's the civvy url to get access to this once you have registered on dii (i did this ages ago).
Once you have registered, Softbox will send an email to your home email address.

The process has changed since Office 2007, so you my need to re-register.

msr

I haven't had a chance to check this yet on DII.

Is this the full version? Not one of those studenty/home versions? Any other restrictions?

If not, I'll take a hundred!

Q

It is Office 2010 professional plus, no restriction other than limited to one per person.

msr

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
wolverine9314 said:
Am I reading it right? I can only see MS Works in the Home and Personal section...
There aer two separate Icons. Click on the "Home Use Package" one - the picture of a little house - to get MS-Office 2010 for less than a tenner.

And I can confirm that it is available to all those who hav ea valid DII Account - so that means Regs, TA, and Civil Serpent Scum like me.

In fact, I could get two lots as I have 2 x DII identities! But I won't, 'cos I has Integrities...... :)

ilikechips said:
Now I just have to wait for my email :(
Should take a few days - I know they have a backlog right now.

msr

OldSnowy said:
wolverine9314 said:
Am I reading it right? I can only see MS Works in the Home and Personal section...
There aer two separate Icons. Click on the "Home Use Package" one - the picture of a little house - to get MS-Office 2010 for less than a tenner.

And I can confirm that it is available to all those who hav ea valid DII Account - so that means Regs, TA, and Civil Serpent Scum like me.

In fact, I could get two lots as I have 2 x DII identities! But I won't, 'cos I has Integrities...... :)
I completely missed it, was having a retardy moment. Downloaded it now. Thank you OS!

Ordered mine on Tuesday. still waiting for the email but a brilliant bit of detective work MSR! Thanks :)

Have also passed this on to my mates in the unit who have suddenly taken an interest in DII :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 74
msr Army Reserve 33
Barrack Room Lawyer Military History and Militaria 14