• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mohammed is Number Name In England

Its Oliver for boys, Olivia for girls - ******* dull

My children - Dweezil and Automatic-Dlamini always cause a stir wherever they go.

And seriously - not kidding, the two scummy chavs in our village have just named their newborn girl Daytona

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Its Oliver for boys, Olivia for girls - ******* dull

My children - Dweezil and Automatic-Dlamini always cause a stir wherever they go.

And seriously - not kidding, the two scummy chavs in our village have just named their newborn girl Daytona
Two girls in a family round my way are called Mercedes and Bacardi...

There are two kids near here - very posh family, called Cuba and Bali - apparently its where they were supposed to have been conceived, under those rules mine would have been called Priddy and East-Harptree. Theres also a girl called Epernay at the village school, also a Tezra (girl!).

B

Boozy

used to work with a bloke whose first name was 'Love'. Apparently it's a popular foreign name within India. Couldn't speak to him without patronising him, "Here Love! is it alright if I go on my break?"

Mohammed is most popular boys' name in England

I didn't see this posted anywhere on your site. However, it appears as if Mohammed is the number one name of new borns in England and Wales.

Will the last Christian's in the UK turn the lights off, on the way out...

Yawn!

The Article said:
The two most common spellings of the Muslim name came in at 16th and 36th place, a total of 7,549 baby boys, making it the most popular name overall.
It is only the most popular if all 12 variations of the spelling are totalled up. I bet you list would change little from its official form if you totalled up all unconventional spellings, for example Eryn and Erin.

There are two kids near here - very posh family, called Cuba and Bali - apparently its where they were supposed to have been conceived, under those rules mine would have been called Priddy and East-Harptree. Theres also a girl called Epernay at the village school, also a Tezra (girl!).
I can't complain then. David is better than Chicago. Illinois would have been a very strange middle name.

Latest Threads