Mogadishu ...

*Insert serious question here ... wait no fuck it, let the sad ******* have their fun re-enacting black hawk down, yes thats better* hey isnt black hawk down soooo cool !!

Yeah mate, theres actually planning underway for an operation which is to be launched by primarily British forces in the area.

From what I can work out they Intend to lift some major players from a building somewhere near the Bakara Market. Initial rumour is that they intend to fast rope some guys in from 4 Merlins around the buildings to provide a cordon whilst UK Special Forces units land in Puma on the roof of the building. The idea is they'll sweep down and lift the bad guys whilst the Infantry lads stop any access into or out of the area aswell as being able to react if it kicks off.

Whilst all this is happening a convoy of DAFs and Snatch landrovers will drive in from Moghadishu airport and RV with the rest of the guys to extract everyone including the targets.

Should be a good one, just hope non of the Merlins get shot down.

W-60

Sounds good! They could make a film of it!

Whiskey_60 said:
Yeah mate, theres actually planning underway for an operation which is to be launched by primarily British forces in the area.

From what I can work out they Intend to lift some major players from a building somewhere near the Bakara Market. Initial rumour is that they intend to fast rope some guys in from 4 Merlins around the buildings to provide a cordon whilst UK Special Forces units land in Puma on the roof of the building. The idea is they'll sweep down and lift the bad guys whilst the Infantry lads stop any access into or out of the area aswell as being able to react if it kicks off.

Whilst all this is happening a convoy of DAFs and Snatch landrovers will drive in from Moghadishu airport and RV with the rest of the guys to extract everyone including the targets.

Should be a good one, just hope non of the Merlins get shot down.

W-60
No British pilot would be dim enough to loiter like George Michael in a hostile zone in broad daylight over a hostile and armed to the teeth urban area.

Detonator said:
Dinger, Baz, Crazy Dave and I have been working like fcuk to keep that secret, and now you've bust it on an open forum ffs!
Sorry mate, I was walking through Hereford and found it wrote on the back of a fag packet.

Ginge, Taff and Legs know about it too.

I really think there is scope for a film both of the Falklands and of Sierra Leone. With todays special effects you could do either on the cheap-ish side.

I forgot to mention, we should be in and out in an hour - So theres no need for the lads to pack NVGs. Also this weeks Ally thing is to not wear plates in the back of your body drama, I mean, who wants to get shot in the back running away?

Whiskey_60 said:
Detonator said:
Dinger, Baz, Crazy Dave and I have been working like fcuk to keep that secret, and now you've bust it on an open forum ffs!
Sorry mate, I was walking through Hereford and found it wrote on the back of a fag packet.

Ginge, Taff and Legs know about it too.
Yeh, but don't FFS, tell 'em who's going to be first on the balcony of the Bakara market

Whiskey_60 said:
I forgot to mention, we should be in and out in an hour - So theres no need for the lads to pack NVGs. Also this weeks Ally thing is to not wear plates in the back of your body drama, I mean, who wants to get shot in the back running away?
Don't forget lighten your load and don't take too much water!!!!

This plan you found is fool-proof.

B

BambiBasher

There is something familiar about the tone of the original post that reminds me of someone....

BambiBasher said:
There is something familiar about the tone of the original post that reminds me of someone....
DPM?

Simple way of finding out.

Corporals in the Cadets are gay and smoke their instructors c0ck.

If he crys like a girl then we know it's him under a new user name.

allyjs said:
Whiskey_60 said:

Update: The Pakistani Army are having a bit of a shindig in the football stadium on the day after. They said you're all invited but there'll be no alcohol as they're muslim. Will water and tea be okay ?

arfah said:
allyjs said:
Whiskey_60 said:

Update: The Pakistani Army are having a bit of a shindig in the football stadium on the day after. They said you're all invited but there'll be no alcohol as they're muslim. Will water and tea be okay ?
That sounds spot on mate, do they do a forces discount?

Whiskey_60 said:
BambiBasher said:
DPM?

Simple way of finding out.

Corporals in the Cadets are gay and smoke their instructors c0ck.

If he crys like a girl then we know it's him under a new user name.
OMG how dare you, you think your all so big with your insults, well ill have you know ... no its not DPM but seriously this is pathetic, what is your enjoyment out of this hmmmm i dno, ill leave you to it, Have fun ripping in to me whilst i never click on this topic again just to never actually see what you say about me juuuuuuust to spyt your puny fat selves, so enjoy yourselves, but not to much, wouldnt want to give half the pensioners on this fucked up site a heart failure :D stupid twats.

(Ban me please, It turns me on !! :slow: )

Latest Threads