MODS

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Grey_Mafia65, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've only just noticed (because I've only just needed one) that whereas on the previous forum there was a list of each boards moderators above the board menu, this appears to be missing in the new and improved version.

How do I find out who the Mods are for a particular board?

2. Try a ouija board

3. Try starting a thread which criticises anything Islamic...and then just sit back.

• Like Like x 5
  4. I think Forrestero or CPunk may be the mod you're looking for.

5. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

The list of forum mods is still there, it had just moved to the bottom of the page.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

6. you said that on RP as well Bad_CO but I can't see it at the bottom either!

PS GM65 if you click on 'quick links' up top ^^ and select 'see site leaders' it gives you a list of forum MODs

7. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Its available when you're on the page that shows the list of threads within a forum but not when you're looking at posts within a thread. Scroll down the page and it is just below the bottom 'Post New Thread' button.

8. Squealer!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Am not! :p Just going to make a helpful suggestion... :lol:

10. Is it a case of there being no Mods for the Regular Officer Recruiting forum then, as there's nothing listed on my view of it!

Edit: Having just followed BB's advice (thank you!) I note there is no Mod for that forum, which explains a lot. So dearest Bad_CO, may I respectifully suggest the thread "Women at Sandhurst" is moved to the NAAFI bar?

11. If you look at the left of the line below your avatar that has post quick reply - go advanced - cancel on it you'll see a triangle with a ! in it. Use this to report a post or posts directly to the mods.

12. Reporting western's posts? Get a ******* grip.

13. she doesn't WANT to report posts, she wants it moved into the NAAFI!