Mods where are you?!!!!

#1
Come on someone needs to sort kamagra out! :evil:


thanks for the input - moved. mk
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
 
#3
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'll have 2 dozen. The anthrax can be useful too
 
#5
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'll have 2 dozen. The anthrax can be useful too
Doubles up as a contaceptive pill too, the logic being the strumpet in question dies before the pregnancy develops!
 
#6
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'll have 2 dozen. The anthrax can be useful too
Doubles up as a contaceptive pill too, the logic being the strumpet in question dies before the pregnancy develops!
With halloween just around the corner, glowing in the dark could be a beneficial side effect too :D
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
a_nony_mouse said:
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'll have 2 dozen. The anthrax can be useful too
Doubles up as a contaceptive pill too, the logic being the strumpet in question dies before the pregnancy develops!
With halloween just around the corner, glowing in the dark could be a beneficial side effect too :D
Whow! you impress me more and more with your forward thinking! I could buy more of these pills and sell them to the local children. Would stop them getting pregnant and be great for trick or treating!
I only buy them to take with my bedtime cocoa. The cocoa helps me sleep, the viagra stops me rolling out of bed.
 
#8
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
CAD, PM me for postal address.
 
#9
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'm selling them for £0.99 a tablet*. just to maintain stiff competition.

*similar side affects.
 
#10
Not likely, last time I PMd someone it was a reporter pretending to be a 14 year old.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
sexybomb said:
The_Cad said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
Talking of which, I have an assortment of cheap Viagra imported from the Biopreparat BW factory in the former Soviet Union. Only £1 a tablet*

* Users may suffer Anthrax like side effects.
I'm selling them for £0.99 a tablet*. just to maintain stiff competition.

*similar side affects.
I'll have 3 gross. Just to help me sleep!
 
#13
I don't need Viagra, my fertile and deeply sordid imagination, my balaclava, knife and a large tub of rohypnol is sufficient for my romantic needs.
 
#14
The_Cad said:
I don't need Viagra, my fertile and deeply sordid imagination, my balaclava, knife and a large tub of rohypnol is sufficient for my romantic needs.
But don't you just occasionally wish there was a female involved too :D
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
Garfield25 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
They have OFH. Viagra has now been mixed with Prozac, so if you dont get a fcuk, you dont give a fcuk. :wink:
Oh right, is that the new one 'Viagrapathy'? Thats the one I need.
 
#16
a_nony_mouse said:
The_Cad said:
I don't need Viagra, my fertile and deeply sordid imagination, my balaclava, knife and a large tub of rohypnol is sufficient for my romantic needs.
But don't you just occasionally wish there was a female involved too :D
Nothing wrong with the good old "Menage a une" old boy.

Old Fat and Hairy sold his own sordid "One in a Bed Sex Romp" story to the News of The World for an undisclosed fee.
 
#17
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Garfield25 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
They have OFH. Viagra has now been mixed with Prozac, so if you dont get a fcuk, you dont give a fcuk. :wink:
Oh right, is that the new one 'Viagrapathy'? Thats the one I need.
Also sold under the label 'Marriage' :wink: but unfortunately costs you more
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#18
The_Cad said:
a_nony_mouse said:
The_Cad said:
I don't need Viagra, my fertile and deeply sordid imagination, my balaclava, knife and a large tub of rohypnol is sufficient for my romantic needs.
But don't you just occasionally wish there was a female involved too :D
Nothing wrong with the good old "Menage a une" old boy.

Old Fat and Hairy sold his own sordid "One in a Bed Sex Romp" story to the News of The World for an undisclosed fee.
And I'm going to use the money to see what it's like to do "it" with another person! Hopefully a woman.
 
#19
old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
a_nony_mouse said:
The_Cad said:
I don't need Viagra, my fertile and deeply sordid imagination, my balaclava, knife and a large tub of rohypnol is sufficient for my romantic needs.
But don't you just occasionally wish there was a female involved too :D
Nothing wrong with the good old "Menage a une" old boy.

Old Fat and Hairy sold his own sordid "One in a Bed Sex Romp" story to the News of The World for an undisclosed fee.
And I'm going to use the money to see what it's like to do "it" with another person! Hopefully a woman.
what, a live one this time?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#20
a_nony_mouse said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Garfield25 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'd rather they sorted Viagra out.
They have OFH. Viagra has now been mixed with Prozac, so if you dont get a fcuk, you dont give a fcuk. :wink:
Oh right, is that the new one 'Viagrapathy'? Thats the one I need.
Also sold under the label 'Marriage' :wink: but unfortunately costs you more
And is longer lasting and more depressing!
 

Latest Threads

Top