Mods reading private pm's...how long will this thread last ?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by JoeyDeacon, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. it's 21.04..on the 22nd of Jan 2013 so i'm guessing 1 minute ?

2. Cunts...Read my pm's shall you....awaits incoming dripping quims such as Sixty, Forastero, Fuckpig who used to be known as Crow Bag, Where am dat dere watey melon maninblack etc etc .

3. I don't know about you but I, for one, am outraged to the point of apoplexy.

4. ZzzzzzZzzz

5. Somehow I doubt this.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

6. Are you not on the mailing list to receive the forwarded funniest PMs each day then?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Probably forwarded to the MOD, rather than hacked.

8. It's a shocking breach of trust.

9. Did something actually happen? Was there some kind of incident where a PM was read by a mod? Or is Joey just sort of having a guess here?

10. I quite enjoy the weekly compilation of the funniest/weirdest sent out to senior members.

11. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear....so at least half of you are fucked.

12. Oh FFS, MODs, see PMs.

Who cares, or gives a shit? If you want to keep something secret, don't put it on the Internet. Anywhere.

13. Didn't you tick the box "Don't let MODS look at your Private messages" box when you created your profile???

Fucking Sprog.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Basically all PMs get sent into a central mailbox which the Mods have access to. The best are cut and pasted into the newsletter and forwarded round the people on the list. Apparently Joey doesn't like it.

15. Good job he can't see the ones the Mods added then eh? Crikey!