Mods reading private pm's...how long will this thread last ?

I don't know about you but I, for one, am outraged to the point of apoplexy.

Somehow I doubt this.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

It's a shocking breach of trust.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear....so at least half of you are fucked.

Oh FFS, MODs, see PMs.

Who cares, or gives a shit? If you want to keep something secret, don't put it on the Internet. Anywhere.

Didn't you tick the box "Don't let MODS look at your Private messages" box when you created your profile???

Fucking Sprog.

Basically all PMs get sent into a central mailbox which the Mods have access to. The best are cut and pasted into the newsletter and forwarded round the people on the list. Apparently Joey doesn't like it.

Dull Twunt in Dull Thread shocker.

Give the sockpuppet-wrangling arsehole a month of ROPs.

Basically all PMs get sent into a central mailbox which the Mods have access to. The best are cut and pasted into the newsletter and forwarded round the people on the list. Apparently Joey doesn't like it.
Yeah, it'd be different if he was on the "Get's To View List" though, wouldn't it.

Alsacien

MIA
Cunts...Read my pm's shall you....awaits incoming dripping quims such as Sixty, Forastero, Fuckpig who used to be known as Crow Bag, Where am dat dere watey melon maninblack etc etc .
I found Jarrod's rejection of your increasingly desperate advances highly entertaining. We did agree to not discuss it on open forum, but since you raised it......

You mean to tell us that you don't use encryption for such important comms?

Bad drills.

Only ever send merest trivia and idle chit chat in clear.

Oh I see, mere trivia is all you ever send? Now I get it. You're embarassed over being so mediocre...

Latest Threads