Mods quick question

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
But I want to use them, just the old ones (I wanted to insert rolling eyes then, but I cant, I can only choose sunburnt downsyndrome :roll: )
Why not use one of the other ones then?

:lick: :thumbdown: :omg: :tongue: :cyclops: :censored: :wtf:

and :sleepy:

C

cloudbuster

Smurfs. SMURFS FFS!

That's it, if Arrse has sunk to the same childish level as the mil aircrew board on PPrune, I'm offski.

:cry:

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
...blah blah blah...mutter....witter....no value added as usual....Anyway I don't see a pink sofa there - the Icon for extreme poofiness? :twisted: :wink:
Here:
<D2sofa>

Now get some work done, cretin.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
...blah blah blah...mutter....witter....no value added as usual....Anyway I don't see a pink sofa there - the Icon for extreme poofiness? :twisted: :wink:
Here:
<D2sofa>

Now get some work done, cretin.
And you had time to find that? :D
Hey sweetboy - when you're as talented, brave and high-flying as I am, then you can start flinging mud. Now do one!

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
Yes, but the most common and most useful ones have changed, like :roll: :wink: :p :) :lol: :x plz change them back! cant we have a vote or somthing.
There was a vote a couple of weeks back. Anyway, its just a fecking icon, not the end of the world. If your throwing your teddies out just because your fave wee animated pic has changed and this is causing you servere angst, then I'd switch the computer off and get a life!

Latest Threads