Mods & Modding - The lack of

The CA mods seem particularly useless. Despite being reported, to save them the arduous task of monitoring threads themselves, this is still up on CA as a thread starter.

There's not many cnuts that I'd really like to die a horrible death, but this fcuker is one.

The fact that he thought he could fcuk off the majority and , in my honourably opinion, didn't give a fcuk to the Brexit vote, speaks absolute volumes to the supposed unbiased "Speaker".

A complete and utter cnut if there was ever one.

Get a grip @Sixty

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The CA mods seem particularly useless. Despite being reported, to save them the arduous task of monitoring threads themselves, this is still up on CA as a thread starter.

There's not many cnuts that I'd really like to die a horrible death, but this fcuker is one.

The fact that he thought he could fcuk off the majority and , in my honourably opinion, didn't give a fcuk to the Brexit vote, speaks absolute volumes to the supposed unbiased "Speaker".

Get a grip @Sixty

Perhaps a link to the offending post may be helpful!

Euclid

War Hero
Time for a ‘pixels’ lives matter’ campaign. How dare moderators strike down posts like pixelist fascists!

Our forefathers died for our right to be able to spout utter unsubstantiated bollocks on social meedja and we will not be silenced!

Take a knee people!

Get a grip @Sixty

What a tube.

Get a grip @Sixty

Gah, indeed.

I think it's obviously @SkippedOnce. If he had any intestinal fortitude, he would have tackled @jg505 directly instead of hiding behind @Sixty trying to goad him into action. As it is, he has posted nothing on that thread whatsoever.
What a fucking grass.

Latest Threads