Mods & Modding - The lack of

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are they Valium pills?

Always wondered how the mods coped. :)
Here you go:

(Voices of Ground control and pilot. Intercom radio type distortion.)

Ground Control: Ready for last minute cock-pit-check?
Pilot: OK
GC: Largactil....five milligrammes
P: Check
GC: Valium...ten milligrammes
P: Check
GC: Haloperidol...five milligrammes
P: Which one?
GC: The little white ones. W - W for white. (W-W written as the German VolksWagen symbol)
P: (a bit slower) OK. Check
GC: Pheno Barbitone. Five Milligrammes
P: (slower) Check
GC: Disipel...five milligrammes
P: (even slower) Cheeeck
GC: Glass of water
P: Cheeeeeeeck...
Ground Control and Pilot: Our father .... which art in heaven hallowed be ... mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxi ma culpa

(Jet take off noise into.... )

Dredd

LE
Should I rescind his 24 hour ban? I'll let you the people decide! And no you won't get another ******* referendum if you don't like the result.
Can we have a day to think about it?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Targets will throw themselves around like toddlers on acid, then fall down and hold their breath until they go blue.

It'll be the devil's own job to work out which mod hit which other mod's target. :-(

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
In multiple doses. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do 'em all and **** the consequences.
You ARE the baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells and I claim an hour's worth of red hot poker activity. :)

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You ARE the baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells and I claim an hour's worth of red hot poker activity. :)
Wa-hey, I've scored!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Can someone pay me to disrupt threads? I need the money.
I think he has a point though - especially on CA. Those whose sole aim is to disrupt the thread, in some cases because they are probably being paid to do so, should face at least temporary bans.

Certainly once it becomes clear that they intend no useful contribution - yes, you can individually put them on ignore, but you then have to wade through their running battles with other posters.

I'm emphatically not against passionate argument, but it should be constructive to the thread - not out to destroy it....
Can someone pay me for disrupting threads? I need the money.

Latest Threads