Mods & Modding - The lack of

Did they use lube?
Crisp & dry to be exact.

Did the job.

An most excellent piece of mod marksmanship, and it was a pleasure to receive.

It was just a day you cry baby
I'm not crying...It was indeed a pleasure to witness the business end of your ban hammer. Like I said...tyranny in its purest form.

It is to be applauded.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Should I rescind his 24 hour ban? I'll let you the people decide! And no you won't get another ******* referendum if you don't like the result.
Nah, fuck him, the fish-head bastard!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
When Bugsy is around there is nothing else to do except call him names.

Actually there is. Sluggy once bet me 20pee I wouldn't pm him and tell him I was a Lt Col in royal engineers.

I'm still waiting. Interest is accruing....

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Cool...the fact that the US is superior to the UK economically?
Fuck. [Bites knuckle in a hysterical way...]

@AccidentalDischarge now loook what you've done... :-(

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Crisp & dry to be exact.

Did the job.

An most excellent piece of mod marksmanship, and it was a pleasure to receive.
Farkiing hell, that shot back memories of a"sturdy" WRAC at Ashford who liked it up the arrse. She was referred to as Judy Mazola because of the oil she used to lube up with. Legend has it she had used the oil to make a chip butty with and, being a parsimonious sort, poured the used oil back in the bottle.
She was treated at hospital for wounds to her anus after bits of burnt chips had excoriated her shit chute and the hefty length of the Signalman giving her a portion up the old chocolate starfish! The scars took forever to heal - I know, for I was that Signalman!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I was @Tappet but I lost the saved password when I changed computer - as I set up the accou t using a throwaway email (that self-destructs after 10 mins) I couldn't reset the password.

I cunningly changed the 'a' in the username for an 'o'. Curses; I've been rumbled.
Also tricky when you run out of bottery. :-D

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
He's got lots of friends.

Also small and yellow, but there's strength in numbers.
Are they Valium pills?

Always wondered how the mods coped. :)

Latest Threads