Mods & Modding - The lack of

Far_King_L

War Hero
Is there any chance that the Mods of this site can start ‘Modding’ a bit more.

It seems that we now have a safe space for retards and fvckwits who seem to enjoy crayoning over various threads.
However if you go head on and call the cvnt a cvnt and point out all of the reason why he/she is a cvnt and why he /she should fvck off, it is likely you who is to be modded for causing offence.

If I offend someone by pointing out that they are a retard then good, they deserve it and if they are offended? Well that just shows what a shit job their parents did in raising them that words said or on the internet can hurt their precious little bubble of self absorbed sh1tness.

Since we lost Forrestaro and a couple of other mods who's names I forget, we seem to be inundated with spastics on a Brexit / anti Brexit crusade who need to spread the topic through every corner of the forum. Spineless, self absorbed pricks that have no knowledge but who spout an opinion on everything. And childish little cvnts that could not realise that they were a 100% loser even if you hammered it into their forehead using 2” nails.

I don't bother with the MotoGP thread that I started cause Skylog dribbles uneducated shit across it and when I told the cvnt to fvck off, it was I that got told off. Sadly that pricks ban was not permanent and he still has the ability to comment.
You have Higgs Bosun and his crew and the various other sides of the argument making zero sense just to try and get one over on each other and making themselves look pathetic to anyone viewing.
You have Redshift walking around the forum commenting on everything with the stupidity of a 5 year old.
And then there is Bravo Bravo and his socks who has now sunk to the absolute pit of embarrassment and he cannot come out with anything better than ‘your Mum’. It’s sad to see what he has become.

Why are the Mods not suspending or banning these pricks? Why are sock puppets allowed?
Why are more pricks not banned from serious threads?

Where is the filthy fifteen? Have they had their fangs removed? Were they warned to back off and stop being nasty to the sh1theads of the site?

Some decent and respected posters now rarely comment on these forums. We are losing the good posters because the dribbling spastics are being allowed a safe space. Is the site mirroring society?

My apologies for the wall of text. If you don’t like it, get fvcked.
Your mum

Crying Boy.JPG

Last edited:

dlrg

LE
How very dare you, I'll have you know Im working my socks off laughing at the site toilet smears.
Most of the filthy have fucked off leaving me to do all the graft, when Bugsy is online, Im flat out pointing out his many (Very ******* many) lies.
A valuable Public Service, if ever there was one!

It seems that we now have a safe space for retards and fvckwits who seem to enjoy crayoning over various threads.
However if you go head on and call the cvnt a cvnt and point out all of the reason why he/she is a cvnt and why he /she should fvck off, it is likely you who is to be modded for causing offence.

If I offend someone by pointing out that they are a retard then good, they deserve it and if they are offended? Well that just shows what a shit job their parents did in raising them that words said or on the internet can hurt their precious little bubble of self absorbed sh1tness.

Since we lost Forrestaro and a couple of other mods who's names I forget, we seem to be inundated with spastics on a Brexit / anti Brexit crusade who need to spread the topic through every corner of the forum. Spineless, self absorbed pricks that have no knowledge but who spout an opinion on everything. And childish little cvnts that could not realise that they were a 100% loser even if you hammered it into their forehead using 2” nails.

I don't bother with the MotoGP thread that I started cause Skylog dribbles uneducated shit across it and when I told the cvnt to fvck off, it was I that got told off. Sadly that pricks ban was not permanent and he still has the ability to comment.
You have Higgs Bosun and his crew and the various other sides of the argument making zero sense just to try and get one over on each other and making themselves look pathetic to anyone viewing.
You have Redshift walking around the forum commenting on everything with the stupidity of a 5 year old.
And then there is Bravo Bravo and his socks who has now sunk to the absolute pit of embarrassment and he cannot come out with anything better than ‘your Mum’. It’s sad to see what he has become.

Why are the Mods not suspending or banning these pricks? Why are sock puppets allowed?

Where is the filthy fifteen? Have they had their fangs removed? Were they warned to back off and stop being nasty to the sh1theads of the site?

Some decent and respected posters now rarely comment on these forums. We are losing the good posters because the dribbling spastics are being allowed a safe space. Is the site mirroring society?

STFU Mong!

:cool:

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
How very dare you, I'll have you know Im working my socks off laughing at the site toilet smears.
Most of the filthy have fucked off leaving me to do all the graft, when Bugsy is online, Im flat out pointing out his many (Very ******* many) lies.
With a certain amount of assistance!!!

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair to the OP, my arrse experience improved massively once I put Boring_Bastard, Barvo_Bravo on ignore.

Now looks like I'll have to do the same with his equally tedious sock

The site is suffering badly from political correctness. Just put anyone think is a w@nker in ignore. I have. It works

With a certain amount of assistance!!!
You failed in your mission to provide a timeline of Bugsys made up life.

Granted the rules of time and space would have to be twisted to managed it, but you still failed.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer

Granted the rules of time and space would have to be twisted to managed it, but you still failed.
I'm not Doctor-Bloody-Who!

A valuable Public Service, if ever there was one!
And yet Smeg-head ROPed me for it last time, he was trying to be nice to Bugsy but naturally Bugsy just abused him instead.

No.

Thread going as expected, Mycroft?
So you, Bravo Bravo are not and have never been a SNCO / WO2 in the Reserves / TA?

And yes it is going as expected. There is not a bookie in the country that would have taken odds of you replying with ‘your Mum’ (although that was funny in the context, and the crying kid was a fvcking cherry on the cake).
But it does seem that I’m not alone in getting bored of the idiots who seem to enjoy ruining threads, like a bunch od Pikey Millwall supporters singing “No one likes us, we don’t care”..... cvnts.

Last edited:

It could, perhaps, be written on a Moebius strip, which would neatly explain how certain events appeared to happen twice.

It could, perhaps, be written on a Moebius strip, which would neatly explain how certain events appeared to happen twice.
Although I knew what a Moebius strip was, I had to use Google to see if it would explain how several events happen concurrently. I'm not convinced that it does.

Latest Threads