Mods & Modding - The lack of

Is there any chance that the Mods of this site can start ‘Modding’ a bit more.

It seems that we now have a safe space for retards and fvckwits who seem to enjoy crayoning over various threads.
However if you go head on and call the cvnt a cvnt and point out all of the reason why he/she is a cvnt and why he /she should fvck off, it is likely you who is to be modded for causing offence.

If I offend someone by pointing out that they are a retard then good, they deserve it and if they are offended? Well that just shows what a shit job their parents did in raising them that words said or on the internet can hurt their precious little bubble of self absorbed sh1tness.

Since we lost Forrestaro and a couple of other mods who's names I forget, we seem to be inundated with spastics on a Brexit / anti Brexit crusade who need to spread the topic through every corner of the forum. Spineless, self absorbed pricks that have no knowledge but who spout an opinion on everything. And childish little cvnts that could not realise that they were a 100% loser even if you hammered it into their forehead using 2” nails.

I don't bother with the MotoGP thread that I started cause Skylog dribbles uneducated shit across it and when I told the cvnt to fvck off, it was I that got told off. Sadly that pricks ban was not permanent and he still has the ability to comment.
You have Higgs Bosun and his crew and the various other sides of the argument making zero sense just to try and get one over on each other and making themselves look pathetic to anyone viewing.
You have Redshift walking around the forum commenting on everything with the stupidity of a 5 year old.
And then there is Bravo Bravo and his socks who has now sunk to the absolute pit of embarrassment and he cannot come out with anything better than ‘your Mum’. It’s sad to see what he has become.

Why are the Mods not suspending or banning these pricks? Why are sock puppets allowed?
Why are more pricks not banned from serious threads?

Where is the filthy fifteen? Have they had their fangs removed? Were they warned to back off and stop being nasty to the sh1theads of the site?

Some decent and respected posters now rarely comment on these forums. We are losing the good posters because the dribbling spastics are being allowed a safe space. Is the site mirroring society?

My apologies for the wall of text. If you don’t like it, get fvcked.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You would of course, be happy when those rules are applied to you then? As when one of the "mongs" call you a mong for instance.

Yeah, it's fucking cunting great isn't it? I know, put this diatribe cunt constipating complaint up in the fucking NAAFI bar, it'll be taken totally fucking seriously by every fucking cunt who fucking reads it.

I'm off to slop out my dungpipe, I'll be back soon Xxxx

morsk

LE
Fuck me. This cunt is still pissed/high from last night. You will feel silly when the home brew/ketamine wears off. Plus, pull your virtual tongue out of virtual arrses. No one loves a sycophant

It seems that we now have a safe space for retards and fvckwits who seem to enjoy crayoning over various threads.
However if you go head on and call the cvnt a cvnt and point out all of the reason why he/she is a cvnt and why he /she should fvck off, it is likely you who is to be modded for causing offence.

If I offend someone by pointing out that they are a retard then good, they deserve it and if they are offended? Well that just shows what a shit job their parents did in raising them that words said or on the internet can hurt their precious little bubble of self absorbed sh1tness.

Since we lost Forrestaro and a couple of other mods who's names I forget, we seem to be inundated with spastics on a Brexit / anti Brexit crusade who need to spread the topic through every corner of the forum. Spineless, self absorbed pricks that have no knowledge but who spout an opinion on everything. And childish little cvnts that could not realise that they were a 100% loser even if you hammered it into their forehead using 2” nails.

I don't bother with the MotoGP thread that I started cause Skylog dribbles uneducated shit across it and when I told the cvnt to fvck off, it was I that got told off. Sadly that pricks ban was not permanent and he still has the ability to comment.
You have Higgs Bosun and his crew and the various other sides of the argument making zero sense just to try and get one over on each other and making themselves look pathetic to anyone viewing.
You have Redshift walking around the forum commenting on everything with the stupidity of a 5 year old.
And then there is Bravo Bravo and his socks who has now sunk to the absolute pit of embarrassment and he cannot come out with anything better than ‘your Mum’. It’s sad to see what he has become.

Why are the Mods not suspending or banning these pricks? Why are sock puppets allowed?

Where is the filthy fifteen? Have they had their fangs removed? Were they warned to back off and stop being nasty to the sh1theads of the site?

Some decent and respected posters now rarely comment on these forums. We are losing the good posters because the dribbling spastics are being allowed a safe space. Is the site mirroring society?

i'm not sure your anger management issues will be helped by drinking at this time in the morning. It's a beautiful day - sit outside and chill out.....

Slime

LE
Well in that case yes, I would be happy for the rules to be applied to me, and everyone.
Spend some time in the Novichock thread, there is an official Russian troll in there who is an actual 'shitposter'* have a good read of his posts and Bravo Bravo will seem like an angel :)

*shotposting is a thing.

Last edited:
I am quite sober and I have had a lovely weekend so far thank you.
I think he has a point though - especially on CA. Those whose sole aim is to disrupt the thread, in some cases because they are probably being paid to do so, should face at least temporary bans.

Certainly once it becomes clear that they intend no useful contribution - yes, you can individually put them on ignore, but you then have to wade through their running battles with other posters.

I'm emphatically not against passionate argument, but it should be constructive to the thread - not out to destroy it....

Fair play. Well said Sir.

I think @Skunkmiester should be made temporary acting local Mod for a period of about a month. In that time he will either a. Show the rest of the Mods how it should be done, or b. Will realise that the Augean stables produced less shit than Arrse.

I can remember when all this was fields, and we could all play out until it got dark, and the ice-cream van did crushed nuts and hundreds and thousands....

endure

GCM
The irony is strong in this one Luke...

Problem is of course that when Mods get on and do a bit of firm (but very fair) moderating they are accused of ego driven power crazed tyranny and when they take a more relaxed approach they are accused of wanton dereliction of duty.

Those fine time generous upholders of forum harmony just can’t do right for doing wrong.

How very dare you, I'll have you know Im working my socks off laughing at the site toilet smears.
Most of the filthy have fucked off leaving me to do all the graft, when Bugsy is online, Im flat out pointing out his many (Very fucking many) lies.

Latest Threads