MODS! Clean up in Aisle..... Shit, all of 'em!!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Legs, Aug 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone has left the asylum unlocked and the windowlickers have invaded. MODs, please can you get to work!

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

We've had this before, a few years ago. Judging by the usernames, it's the same group of ******* mongs from Rangers FC News - FollowFollow.com - a bunch a Rangers-supporting toilets.

Haven't been on Arrse much recently (busy), not too familiar with it yet to post links to all their accounts so CO's can quickly ban, over to you lot!

3. Aren't Rangers supporters pro-Unionist?

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Well, now the server can breathe again.....

Yep, it's the same bunch of morons. Bless 'em, civvy *****. I got some rather amusing death threats last time for noticing the invasion and getting them booted - Legs, lock your door tonight!

5. Has someone left the front Gate open at Carstairs again.

6. Strong smell of Buckfast in here at the moment...

7. Care in the community..........don't you just love it

8. I've posted some of the links in the spammers thread but.....but......they just kept coming *sob*

Horrible little shits.

Still, at least it wasted a bit of time when the Zulu c/s was watching Celeb Masterchef.

9. arnt the pikeys a funny lot tonite.

10. It was amusing for a short while, but i'm bored now!
    I'd like to go back to safley browsing the depths of arrse...

11. I've just been in the chat room and its rangers this and taigs that, i left in the end load of arse!

12. I tried to send a pm, have no idea if it's gone as all I got was the server is busy try again crap, which I'm assuming is down to the window licker's who have invaded.

TPBD

13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

We are on the case.

14. i've got RSI in my finger from pushing the ignore button! That's the most phys i've done in YEARS!!!

15. Well This is a new discovery IRA Internet tough guys