MODS! Clean up in Aisle..... Shit, all of 'em!!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Someone has left the asylum unlocked and the windowlickers have invaded. MODs, please can you get to work!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
We've had this before, a few years ago. Judging by the usernames, it's the same group of ******* mongs from Rangers FC News - FollowFollow.com - a bunch a Rangers-supporting toilets.

Haven't been on Arrse much recently (busy), not too familiar with it yet to post links to all their accounts so CO's can quickly ban, over to you lot!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Well, now the server can breathe again.....

Yep, it's the same bunch of morons. Bless 'em, civvy *****. I got some rather amusing death threats last time for noticing the invasion and getting them booted - Legs, lock your door tonight!

Someone has left the asylum unlocked and the windowlickers have invaded. MODs, please can you get to work!
Has someone left the front Gate open at Carstairs again.

I've posted some of the links in the spammers thread but.....but......they just kept coming *sob*

Horrible little shits.

Still, at least it wasted a bit of time when the Zulu c/s was watching Celeb Masterchef.

arnt the pikeys a funny lot tonite.

I've just been in the chat room and its rangers this and taigs that, i left in the end load of arse!

I tried to send a pm, have no idea if it's gone as all I got was the server is busy try again crap, which I'm assuming is down to the window licker's who have invaded.

TPBD

i've got RSI in my finger from pushing the ignore button! That's the most phys i've done in YEARS!!!

I tried to send a pm, have no idea if it's gone as all I got was the server is busy try again crap, which I'm assuming is down to the window licker's who have invaded.

TPBD
Seems your right but let's be honest this lot of window licker's are living proof abortion works.

Do you stock the 'Loughall Crying IRA Pussies' edition? I'd buy that !