• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

MODs advice required ref upcoming sponsored event

Hi Mods.

Just received an e-mail from a mate I used to serve with in BAOR. To keep it short, there´s a sponsored event coming up shortly which involves motorbikes and members of the Royal Corps of Signals.

I´ve been asked to give it a plug on ARRSE and wanted to run it by the ARRSE CoC first to see whether it´s alright to post the link in the Charities and Sigs Forums ?

I used to serve with one of the guys taking part, so it´s gen up. The proceeds will be going to Help for Heroes.

Cheers for any advice
C_C

elovabloke

ADC
As there is a charity forum and if your appeal is gen I would have thought you could use it - unless MDN comes on and shoves a hamster up your arrse.

I would PM your sigs mod for their responce.

Cheers elovabloke. Can I take that as a "yes" then ? For posting it in Charities NOT the hamster up my rectum :D Looks as if I may have to bribe MDN with another donation though.....

Will also PM the request to the Sigs mods.

elovabloke

ADC
Certa_Cito said:
Cheers elovabloke. Can I take that as a "yes" then ? For posting it in Charities NOT the hamster up my rectum :D Looks as if I may have to bribe MDN with another donation though.....

Will also PM the request to the Sigs mods.
Would have thought so but MDN is about if you drop him a PM