Modified webbing yoke

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by lost, Jan 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently brought me a set of webbing from Jay Jays in Brecon but would like to add a little more to the set up.

I am looking for a yoke that will fit to standard webbing but has pouches built onto it and possibly the type of large mesh pockets (the ones with the big zips) that you commonly find on the front of assault vests.

I inquired at jay jays and they said to watch this space as they were currently looking into making one but I would very much like my extra bit of kit now.

I have seen one on the net before but cannot find it for love nor money now so arrsers please help me have you any ideas where I can get one from now

Trooper lost
  2. Troopers in colchester do one i think mate. Has what your after i think.

3. Thanks that’s exactly what I wanted

Think I’m going for an eye check now the amount of times I must have gone past that on dragon supplies!

One last question before I get it what’s peoples experience with dragon supplies kit, good or bad?
  4. Here is the Trooper's design, you can alter the basic design to your requirements or purchase front panels for different needs

Attached Files:

5. If you want to save money, you could try the original that the dragon was based on. I use one with my beltkit, and it has never been more comfortable.
  6. alright mate the troopers one is better in my view. More expensive but very handy. Be careful having one of these ally yokes though pal because they dont go too well with osprey!!