Modern Warfare-Get to the LZ

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Sid_Ruff, Dec 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having finished MW2 on veteran I decided to go back and finish the first one on that level too. However, I am totally stuck on this last part of the mission. The enemy waves are too much to try and shoot through, and I can't find any way of sneaking my way past either.

Anyone have any helpful hints as this part of the game is kicking my ass!

2. The safehouse level, where you have to get from the farm to the LZ at the bottom of the hill? I crossed the field, using the ditch on the right, then followed the road, only shooting those I had to, then jumped the fence and went down the cliff rather than follow the path. I then had to wait by the helo for Capt. Price and the rest of the team - amateurs 8)

3. lol im a regular at best never mind veteran.

4. I took my time and just shot everyone I could. Going up the hill was the most annoying part.

5. Cheers Bravo Zulu, managed it second attempt. You're right, only engaging those targets firing at you or directly in front makes it a lot easier and quicker.

6. Happy to help. Good luck in your quest to save the world from nuclear annihilation. ;)

7. Cheers mate, had to stop for a brew and the missus is home so back to normality now, hehe!

8. All came to a screaming halt at the War Room, lol! Made it to the checkpoint at the bottom of the stairs but as soon as I try to rush through; Endex!

Still, plenty of Christmas holiday left, lol!