Modern Warfare 3

I've just seen this regarding MW3. Apparently, they'll be releasing it on November 8th, a day earlier than normal release for Call of Duty games.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming Nov. 8 - Report - News at GameSpot

The new game will apparently start with the outbreak of World War III, with set-piece battles in such cities as New York, Paris, London, and Dubai.
According to the report, the game's single-player campaign will be divided among several characters, including a British SAS Operative, AC-130 gunship gunner, a tank driver, and a member of the Russian Federal Security Service, known by its acronym of the FSB. It will apparently feature two new members of the US Army's supersecret Delta Force, called "Frost" and "Sandman."
And some trailers have appeared on YouTube.

YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - England Teaser

Thats my CHristmas pressie sorted then.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Hope that the singleplayer is longer than 30 minutes this time....
Indeed, MW2 single player story was a massive disappointment for me.

I am getting fed up with the SP side of things neglected for multiplayer - MoH, MW2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood etc. Multiplayer is not necessarily everyones favourite side of gaming.

I will have finished basic by then.

I know where I'm gonna be come November!

Just found a website that has a few weapons on that will supposedly appear in MW3. There's a few screenshots of weapons, and a list of the others.

Bad news, the Model 1887's are returning! :(

The Guns of ‘Modern Warfare 3′ | Game Rant

Some guns that I'm looking forward to;

Walther P99.
The new-look MP5.
Remington RSASS.
G36.

New gaming engine please

Balance the perks up proper oh and the weapons while your at it

Recoiless belt feds to be fixed so they jump about like an epileptic at Ministry Of Sound

Apparently, MW3 will be running on the MW2 engine.

New gaming engine please

Balance the perks up proper oh and the weapons while your at it

Recoiless belt feds to be fixed so they jump about like an epileptic at Ministry Of Sound
Hahaha! That made me chuckle heartily. Yeah it'd be nice if they made some fackin improvements, but seeing as it's still Activision they'll stick to the formula that they think sells which will mean things will be very similar, with lots of new aesthetics thrown in.

Should still be a laugh though.

I just hope it'll be better than Black Bollocks Ops.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've just had a e-mail advert for this. Advance orders only £54.99

Never mind I'm looking forward to getting LA Noire in the next day or two. I'll probably wait for the special offers to start on COD MW3 before I buy it.

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
What to do, I've enjoyed these thus far; MW2, COD Black Ops, MoH. Now I'm wondering so what...I've done the single player campaigns, they were amusing of sorts, and now it's mainly multiplayer play and in that respect they are all relatively similar. Will the next iterations really make any significant difference?

If only they could make the maps that much bigger and reduce the kiddy/gun'n'run play, that would be my biggest wish. An "old farts mode" if you like!

Got rid of underslung tubes would be nice.