Modern Warfare 3 & Battlefield 3 "ROYAL ENGINEERS" Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Ukre-Freak, Jan 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys,

Just put this up as to see if anybody would be interested in joining. I have created a clan on both MW3 & BF3 on the PS3 platform for serving and ex members (once a sapper, always a sapper!) of The Corps of Royal Engineers. If you are interested in joining, PM me on here or send me a message on PS3 with your gamertag and i will invite you to the relevant clans on either game (my gamertag is Ukre-Freak).

Before sending an invite to the Clans you will have to create an account on either sites I have listed below, as if you don't I will not be able to find your gamertag on the site search. After I send you an invite to either clan you will have to log onto the relevant games site and accept the invitation.
    Battlefield 3

2. I'm alright thanks, I going to stay in and shave my bellend with a broken bottle.
  3. Well good on you fella...............just make sure you don't miss any spots on your helmet, wouldn't want you to be disappointed with the results :p
  4. I tried to set up a TA one but winning a Rush map isnt a bounty qualification so no ****** turned up
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That made me laugh my tits off JD!
  6. Is this the right thing???!??!??
  7. Ha you'll be lucky, most of the ex-/serving wedgeheads I know use a head-dobber to type with; God only knows how they'll get on with a PS3 control pad...........