Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Modern Warfare 2 hacked?

Vladimir_Ilyich_Crab

LE
Book Reviewer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, just went onto a server to find it was modded. Of course it was that bollocks Rust. Everyone was shooting at everyone even on team deathmatch.

Got into a bit of verbal with the chap who did it, an **** pustule called l33t modz. I then find he has got into my profile, turned off all my kill streak rewards, set all stats to 0 and literally everything i have earnt will have to be done again.

I have emailed those steam dickheids but any ideas how I can revert this?

Regards

Ark angel - thanks chap. However it auto assigns you to servers, don't know how to pick and choose.

LPJ thank you regretably my tromboning skills are not that good I am sure you could provide tips though.

If it's a Steam Purchase youre fucked pal. All you can do is report the steam user i think. Next time stick to legit servers.

No servers on MW, which is why I fucked it off. Mods started appearing over a year ago and turned it into a bigger farce than it already was. ******* awful online shooter.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2