Modern Warfare 2 hacked?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Vladimir_Ilyich_Crab, Aug 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, just went onto a server to find it was modded. Of course it was that bollocks Rust. Everyone was shooting at everyone even on team deathmatch.

Got into a bit of verbal with the chap who did it, an **** pustule called l33t modz. I then find he has got into my profile, turned off all my kill streak rewards, set all stats to 0 and literally everything i have earnt will have to be done again.

I have emailed those steam dickheids but any ideas how I can revert this?

Regards

2. Emerging from puberty might help.

3. HAhahahahahaha.

Now sit back relax deep breath and try again.

4. @ dogmeat Thank you for the speedy intelligent and helpful reply.

With 25% more wit you would still be a half wit.

Any useful gen would be appreciated.

5. If it's a Steam Purchase youre fucked pal. All you can do is report the steam user i think. Next time stick to legit servers.

6. Buy yourself a trombone and get a proper job.

7. Ark angel - thanks chap. However it auto assigns you to servers, don't know how to pick and choose.

LPJ thank you regretably my tromboning skills are not that good I am sure you could provide tips though.

8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

No servers on MW, which is why I fucked it off. Mods started appearing over a year ago and turned it into a bigger farce than it already was. ******* awful online shooter.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

9. Thats why i am on Counter Strike and Team Fortress. No problems for me :)