Modern man had sex with Neanderthals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jonwilly, Oct 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Modern man had sex with Neanderthals
    Daily Telegraph Monday 26th Oct.

Modern man and Neanderthals had sex across the species barrier, according to leading geneticist Professor Svante Paabo.
    Yeah I know and very modern man still does.
  2. Yep, my first missus was deffo a cave-dweller.
  3. Yep, new species called millwall fans
  4. you cant call them neanderthals -

its a chav, much easier to spell
  5. Saxon Warrior in Bulford Circ 80's, we were crossing the divide most wkends......LOL
  6. Some of the products of these unions are regular posters here!
  7. We used to do this all the time when we had that little training camp in North Wales!
  8. Stomp night Chatham on a Wednesday, perfect example of Neanderthal women in their natural environment.
  9. This, um, 'species barrier' ... you don't happen to know where it is, do you? It's not for me, you know, but for a friend ...
  10. I remember reading something about this, it turns out Neanderthals were physically & mentally much more advanced than Homo-sapiens; bigger and more robust in general (barrel chested & stronger skeletal structure & larger limbs) and they also had a much larger braincase 10-15% bigger. If memory serves. It sounds like it was probably more a case of Neanderthals having sex with Homo-sapiens.

You know, like out of Futurama; the giant amazonians & "SNU-SNU"! :D

11. Isn't this how the gwar was born?
  12. Next thing, you're going to tell me they had 12 inch willies! That's not much to shout about then is it?
  13. Aren't many of these Neanderthal types natural constituents of Nues Arbeits 'Doley' hands-out, theivng, black-market working, drug selling mongs who infest the inner cities and other places of the UK
  14. I think you'll find that's due more to the influence of Homo Habilis.

Apparently, H. habilis remains are often accompanied by primitive stone tools - eg, bricks or bits of paving slab; these days, of course, the remains are sometimes found in the presence of spent rounds or other evidence of a good shoeing.

In addition, whilst most experts assume the intelligence and social organization of H. habilis were more sophisticated than typical australopithecines or chimpanzees, most chimpanzee activists are outraged at this slur - based on the evidence provided by BBC local programmes showing the goings on in the average inner city
  15. Happens in Catterick all the time.