Modern man had sex with Neanderthals

#1
Modern man had sex with Neanderthals
Daily Telegraph Monday 26th Oct.

Modern man and Neanderthals had sex across the species barrier, according to leading geneticist Professor Svante Paabo.
john
Yeah I know and very modern man still does.
 
#8
Stomp night Chatham on a Wednesday, perfect example of Neanderthal women in their natural environment.
 
#9
jonwilly said:
Modern man and Neanderthals had sex across the species barrier
This, um, 'species barrier' ... you don't happen to know where it is, do you? It's not for me, you know, but for a friend ...
 
#10
I remember reading something about this, it turns out Neanderthals were physically & mentally much more advanced than Homo-sapiens; bigger and more robust in general (barrel chested & stronger skeletal structure & larger limbs) and they also had a much larger braincase 10-15% bigger. If memory serves. It sounds like it was probably more a case of Neanderthals having sex with Homo-sapiens.

You know, like out of Futurama; the giant amazonians & "SNU-SNU"! :D
 
#11
jonwilly said:
Modern man and Neanderthals had sex across the species barrier

Isn't this how the gwar was born?
 
#12
Krazy_Ivan said:
I remember reading something about this, it turns out Neanderthals were physically & mentally much more advanced than Homo-sapiens; bigger and more robust in general (barrel chested & stronger skeletal structure & larger limbs) and they also had a much larger braincase 10-15% bigger. If memory serves. It sounds like it was probably more a case of Neanderthals having sex with Homo-sapiens.

You know, like out of Futurama; the giant amazonians & "SNU-SNU"! :D
Next thing, you're going to tell me they had 12 inch willies! That's not much to shout about then is it?
 
#13
Aren't many of these Neanderthal types natural constituents of Nues Arbeits 'Doley' hands-out, theivng, black-market working, drug selling mongs who infest the inner cities and other places of the UK
 
#14
uncle_vanya said:
Aren't many of these Neanderthal types natural constituents of Nues Arbeits 'Doley' hands-out, theivng, black-market working, drug selling mongs who infest the inner cities and other places of the UK
I think you'll find that's due more to the influence of Homo Habilis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis

Apparently, H. habilis remains are often accompanied by primitive stone tools - eg, bricks or bits of paving slab; these days, of course, the remains are sometimes found in the presence of spent rounds or other evidence of a good shoeing.

In addition, whilst most experts assume the intelligence and social organization of H. habilis were more sophisticated than typical australopithecines or chimpanzees, most chimpanzee activists are outraged at this slur - based on the evidence provided by BBC local programmes showing the goings on in the average inner city
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
I'm almost a neanderthal. See my name.
 
#18
uncle_vanya said:
Aren't many of these Neanderthal types natural constituents of Nues Arbeits 'Doley' hands-out, theivng, black-market working, drug selling mongs who infest the inner cities and other places of the UK
Yup!, they never quite died out, but then again some of them are fairly good after a few beers, to shag that is. :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top